Fatal crash

Discus and support Fatal crash in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I turned on my Xbox it has the classic Xbox 360 opening thing but then it says fatal crash intercepted beneath the logo.. help please Model is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by amir bhuiyan, May 13, 2023.

1. amir bhuiyan
    amir bhuiyan Guest

Fatal crash

When I turned on my Xbox it has the classic Xbox 360 opening thing but then it says fatal crash intercepted beneath the logo.. help please

Model is Xbox 360 1439

And I use my TV for it

:)

amir bhuiyan, May 13, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Fatal crash

Hello Amir, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

I'm afraid that support for the 360 for repairs is no longer available. However, what I would like to suggest is to contact your local gaming store to see if they offer a repair service for the console.
  3. amir bhuiyan Win User

Fatal crash

and it ran for awhile could hear it but then it stopped when I pressed update and then that happens
  4. Mister Bees Win User

fatal crash

Hi, sher the awsome

We'd love to see you playing Arkham City soon, it's a great game. We need a bit more info to be able to help here.

First, we need to know: Is this an Xbox 360 game or a PC game?

If PC, we recommend posting in the
    Games for Windows forum
    . They will be able to provide the best support for this.

If it's an Xbox 360 game, is it downloaded or disc based?

Let us know when you can & we'll follow up with appropriate steps as necessary.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

fatal crash

Hey there Sher!

Thanks for the information!

Can you tell us the exact steps you're taking when you receive this error?

Have you tried installing the game on your hard drive to see if it runs properly from there? In case you need it, here's our
    manage your xbox game library support article which shows how to install games on your hard drive.

Let us know how everything goes and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  6. sher the awsome Win User

fatal crash

It is an xbox 360 game and it is disc based.
Thema:

Fatal crash

1. Fatal crash - Similar Threads - Fatal crash

2. GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...: Hello, i have a problem regarding my GTA 5 (steam version) crashing. This has been happening for quite some time now, and i still can't find a solution. As written in the title, the error code...
  3. Edge on Xbox Series X - Fatal Memory Exceeded

in XboX Insiders
    Edge on Xbox Series X - Fatal Memory Exceeded: I am opening a website via Edge on Xbox Series X where I can log in and watch films and shorts, content quality is up to 1080p. Every now and then, around 10-15mins the video stops with a Fatal...
  4. Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.: I have been playing this and since the latest update on the 2nd I keep getting a fatal error crash after selecting my character. I have tried reinstalling the game and all drivers are up to date....
  5. Fatal error with Ask Survival Ascended!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fatal error with Ask Survival Ascended!: Hi everyone, please help me out. I have done everything and cannot get the game to work. Has anyone found a solution to this issue? Attach the debugger now, else press OK to continue. Fatal...
  6. is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a fix for halo mcc fatal error crash: everytime i tried to play halo mcc on steam and my brother is playing minecraft i will crash everytime with a fatal error. we have tested this at home and everytime he starts minecraft on his ps5...
  7. Xbox Series X - Fatal Crash on Imported Blu-Ray

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Fatal Crash on Imported Blu-Ray: I imported a region free blu ray, “Come Fly With Me” complete series disc from the UK to the US (verified it is indeed region free but states that it is 1080/50 instead of our standard of...
  8. Xbox Series X not turning on after fatal crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not turning on after fatal crash: It's only been a day since I got my series x, it was all working fine, I downloaded Elite Dangerous it worked well, i got into the game and jt immediately crashed and sent me back to the...
  9. Windows 10 + RawInput + XBox One controller removal = fatal system crash - How to report this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 + RawInput + XBox One controller removal = fatal system crash - How to report this?: I've discovered a reproducible fatal crash in Windows 10 when using the Xbox One controller with Raw Input. It has been verified by multiple people on different PCs. I've got a repro VS project...
  10. all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted: all games freeze/ crash before gameplay starts, sometimes with message fatal crash intercepted i have also updated my console Xbox 230 4gb corona but the problem did not go, the i took it to local...