Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: so i just got banned for an innapropropriet msg but ...

Discus and support Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: so i just got banned for an innapropropriet msg but ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative (ISPs): so i just got banned for an innapropropriet msg but wat msg i sent 1 msg to day and it was ill play you... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by killershark6265, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: so i just got banned for an innapropropriet msg but ...

Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative (ISPs): so i just got banned for an innapropropriet msg but wat msg i sent 1 msg to day and it was ill play you later in naruto storm 4 then i got banned like 8 hours later
    Hey there...

all the suggestion are right!

what i can tell you is always to leave people on their own... just don't write to them...

If others are doing something not proper, you can report them Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: so i just got banned for an innapropropriet msg but ... ;)

in that way you avoid to be banned Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: so i just got banned for an innapropropriet msg but ... ;)

:)

killershark6265, Aug 29, 2018
  2. ZCBAILEY1O
    ZCBAILEY1O Guest
    Sunset overdrive code

dont know if this was sent 2 evrybody or not but i got a code 4 in game gear reply 1st with gt and ill msg it 2 u its xbox 1

ZCBAILEY1O, Aug 29, 2018
  3. i got this msg

ccongratulations! Because you signed in to Xbox Live through the Xbox App for the first time between June 15th and June 30th, you are eligible to win $40 in store credits through weekly sweepstakes. If you would like to opt-out of the sweepstakes, please
    read the Sweepstakes Official Rules to learn how: bit.ly/xlsrules i not what forum put it in i got not that long ago i did everthing it ask is no proof me in it

DarkMasterPanda, Aug 29, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: so i just got banned for an innapropropriet msg but ...

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Aug 29, 2018
  5. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    If you believe you have been unfairly banned, You can submit a case review if your ban is longer than 24 hours, however there is no guarantee that you will be un-banned. This page has all the details on what a case review is and how to submit one:
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

LegoNinja187, Aug 29, 2018
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

If it was for a communications ban it could have been any voice, chat, or xbox message sent recently that violated the terms of service and was reported by someone.

If the ban is for 24 hours your only option is to wait for it to expire.

If it's for over 24 hours you can submit a case review at enforcement.xbox.com then How Do I? Then Submit Case Review

Tormaz, Sep 6, 2018
  7. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Hey there...

all the suggestion are right!

what i can tell you is always to leave people on their own... just don't write to them...

If others are doing something not proper, you can report them Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: so i just got banned for an innapropropriet msg but ... ;)

in that way you avoid to be banned Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: so i just got banned for an innapropropriet msg but ... ;)

Frizio I iB, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: