Farm sim 22 goes to black screen from loading screen. Loading bar sometimes moves but...

Discus and support Farm sim 22 goes to black screen from loading screen. Loading bar sometimes moves but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Farm sim 22 goes to black screen from loading screen. Loading bar sometimes moves but always goes to black screen 63e43839-5ede-48e9-bf32-1d9ea9d923f9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jack thoms, Sep 2, 2023.

1. jack thoms
    jack thoms Guest

Farm sim 22 goes to black screen from loading screen. Loading bar sometimes moves but...

Farm sim 22 goes to black screen from loading screen. Loading bar sometimes moves but always goes to black screen

:)

jack thoms, Sep 2, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Farm sim 22 goes to black screen from loading screen. Loading bar sometimes moves but always goes to black screen

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello jack thoms,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

- Make sure your Xbox console is updated to the latest version. You can check for updates by going to Settings > System > Updates & downloads.

- Clear the cache of your console by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down, then unplugging the power cord for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in and turning it on.

- Uninstall and reinstall Farm sim 22. You can do this by going to My games & apps > See all > Games > Farm sim 22 > Manage game and add-ons > Uninstall all. Then, go to the Microsoft Store and download the game again.

- If none of these steps work, please contact the game developer for further assistance. You can find their support information on their website: https://www.farming-simulator.com/support

Please see: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Have a great day!
  4. CheezyNipz Win User

We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live 0x89245113

yes this issue has been fixed, however ive been struck with another one. The game loads with the picture of farming sim windowed (loading screen) then disappears, however is still in my task bar and i cannot move my mouse then it closes fully. I dont know what to do ive used WSReset.exe and resetted the microsoft store.
  5. CalebTrapp Win User

Halo 5 will not leave initial launch screen on brand new console.

Well I should have mentioned that it doesn't close on its own. It just sits there on the screen. If I wait long enough the screen goes black sometimes, but that's it. No error code, no crashing. Just a the initial loading screen, or a black screen sometime
    after.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox one wont load

Is it just a black screen that you get? Not sure if it's the same issue, but I get this sometimes as well. The way that I get around it is that it will still let me press the Home button on the controller, which will bring up the side bar menu on the left
    side of the screen, over the black screen. I'll then select Home from the menu, and it will freshly load the Home screen on the Xbox and there is no more black screen. Hopefully that works for you as well.
Thema:

1. Farm sim 22 goes to black screen from loading screen. Loading bar sometimes moves but... - Similar Threads - Farm sim goes

2. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  3. Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim: Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim 26e2eafc-42bd-4846-ad58-377a48490160
  4. Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC: Hello, Farming Sim 22 has released an update version 1.13. My buddy was able to update the game on his xbox console, and the dedicated server has seemed to update as well. I have read past...
  5. Farming sim 22 multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Farming sim 22 multiplayer: I’ve set my son a child account up on my Xbox account can he play fs22 at same time as me on multiplayer 9babeed3-569a-446f-853c-ac5d8e9153d7
  6. Logitech steering wheel turning on its own when I press the home button whilst on farm sim 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech steering wheel turning on its own when I press the home button whilst on farm sim 22: I have an Xbox series x and I have a Logitech g920 steering wheel when I play farming simulator 22 it works fine however when I press the Xbox home button on the wheel it causes the wheel to turn...
  7. I am playing farm sim 22 and am in a multiplayer server, I tried to invite my friend but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am playing farm sim 22 and am in a multiplayer server, I tried to invite my friend but...: I need help if possible thank you! 7a3737b6-65a8-421a-9cd4-d5d9d169e50e
  8. FARM SIM 22 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FARM SIM 22 on Xbox Series X: After installing Farm Sim 22 on an XBox series X, both the disc and the DLC have been attempted once the Game Cover displays, the next loading in step shows the screen in a gray fuzz, none of the...
  9. Farm sim 19{animal pens} diabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Farm sim 19{animal pens} diabled: I downloaded farm sim 19 to my other x box.now i cant choose {animal pens} on either?games not cool without the crew.moooo 0e42628a-e9b3-4639-9282-6be3513e5a17
  10. Mod Minecraft and Farm Sim without File Explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mod Minecraft and Farm Sim without File Explorer: With file explorer gone I can’t figure out how to put mods in place for minecraft and farm sim. My file explorer does not give access to packages. UFO has the cog removed. Is it still possible to...