Far Cry 5 on Play Anywhere?

Discus and support Far Cry 5 on Play Anywhere? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, in really curious as to if and or when Far Cry 5 will be a "Play Anywhere" game as quite often I am away from my home for work, but do love my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goodie459, Dec 28, 2017.

1. goodie459
    goodie459 Guest

Hi, in really curious as to if and or when Far Cry 5 will be a "Play Anywhere" game as quite often I am away from my home for work, but do love my gaming and can only expect this will be a game I will want to play with any of my spare time via either xbox
    or windows 10.

Regards Phill

:)

goodie459, Dec 28, 2017
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Far Cry 5 FAQ

Hey there, Hope County residents! Are you ready to lock arms with your neighbors and revolt against the oppressive Eden’s Gate? We’ve stockpiled some helpful info to make sure you’re prepped and ready!

Q: When will Far Cry 5 be released?

A: Far Cry 5 is set to release on March 27, 2018.

Q: What type of game is Far Cry 5?

A: Far Cry 5 is an action-adventure first-person shooter set in an open world.

Q: What versions of Far Cry 5 will be available at launch?

A: There are 3 Far Cry 5 bundles that will be available at launch:

• Far Cry 5 Standard Edition
    • Far Cry 5 Deluxe Edition
    • Far Cry 5 Gold Edition
    Q: Are there pre-order bonuses available for Far Cry 5?

A: Yes, there are! All pre-orders include the Doomsday Prepper Pack. The Doomsday Prepper Pack consists of: Prepper outfit, 1911 Handgun with Prepper Skin, and Signature Van with Prepper skin.

Q: What is included with the Season Pass?

A: Season Pass owners will receive 3 additional adventures as well as a copy of Far Cry 3 Classic Edition when it is released later in 2018

Q: What are the 3 DLC offered in the Season Pass

A: The 3 DLC will be

· Hours of Darkness

· Dead Living Zombies

· Lost on Mars

Q: When will I receive my copy of Far Cry 3 Classic Edition?

A: Season Pass owners will receive Far Cry 3 Classic Edition four weeks ahead of its retail release. Currently Far Cry 3 is set to release Summer of 2018.

Q: Is Co-Op available in Far Cry 5?

A: Yes, every aspect of Far Cry 5 can be done online with a friend.

Mister Cizl, Dec 28, 2017
  3. Maverick1275
    Maverick1275 Guest
    FAR CRY 5

I downloaded FARCRY 5 for my xbox 1 and I have noticed that when I try to drive any of the vehicles, they all move slow as hell. How can I fix this issue? Or can it even be fixed?

Maverick1275, Dec 28, 2017
  4. The_PC_Gamer
    The_PC_Gamer Guest

No, Far Cry 5 is not a play anywhere title, because it's not published by Microsoft.

Ubisoft did not specify anything about this at launch (Far Cry 5 now available)

You can also confirm by visiting the play anywhere games list - Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

The_PC_Gamer, Apr 6, 2018
  5. The_PC_Gamer Win User

6. LilRamenCHS Win User

How to transfer games?

damn that sucks. Far Cry 3 and 4 are two games I really want to see Ubisoft re-visit and give them the modern mechanics from Far Cry 5 and New Dawn. It's hard to like play Far Cry 3 at all because i've played Far Cry 5 so much and it's so much cleaner
  7. DAZZA 433 Win User

Recommended Games to Play

If you have previously played far cry 5 then i would say far cry new dawn would be a must play
  8. AW LOST SOLDIER Win User

Far cry 5 not showing up in my clubs.

Just had other players telling me it's stopped working for them to (fc5 game hub) so it's 100% a far cry 5 game hub problem, hope you guys fix this before far cry 5 comes out so i can link it back to the club plays games list. so the problem is with the
    far cry 5 game hub not working. thanks.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Farcry 3 free with farcry 5 preorder

Thema:

1. Far Cry 5 on Play Anywhere? - Similar Threads - Far Cry Play

2. Image quality on retina screen far below expectations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Image quality on retina screen far below expectations: I recently got a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for cloud gaming on an iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5 inches, 2017 with a Radeon Pro 555 2 GB). I thought that would amount to the same thing as pairing a...
  3. Can't install Far Cry 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Far Cry 6: Specifically that game. Other games will install fine. When I click install, absolutely nothing happens. No response at all. e0417176-890e-43ae-ab53-b2c5ac2382b2
  4. Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?: Can I play far cry 6 multiplayer with my son if we're on different platforms (me on PC and son on Xbox One) if we're both using Xbox game pass? Please advise. 126087b8-2732-4d65-a8fe-b2ff808ce27d
  5. Far cry 5 lags.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 5 lags.: Device name ADSD Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.88 GB usable) Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  6. How to Play Far Cry 3 (360) Split Screen on Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Far Cry 3 (360) Split Screen on Series S?: Hello, I'm getting a hard time trying to activate split screen and I don't even know if there's such an option for this game on Series S. According to the word on the internet, you should...
  7. unable to join online co op on far cry 6 unless i use mobile hot spot

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to join online co op on far cry 6 unless i use mobile hot spot: I have just bought far cry 6 from Ubisoft it will not connect to co op online through my WI FI but it works through my mobile hotspot but it will allow me to join a game if I join through Ubisoft...
  8. I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays...: thats loading screen [img] 7e7a0839-ec48-4625-aed6-a62813591ccd
  9. Far cry 6 stuttering with good pc and frames don't seem to drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 6 stuttering with good pc and frames don't seem to drop: Hi, I have recently bought the game Far Cry 6, I love the graphics and the game overall but the issue is that I sometimes get weird stutters that seem to not drop my frames. I have seen this with...
  10. Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...: They ended up giving me far cry 6 Gold edition $100 and I don't play that I don't care to have that and as soon as I was trying to get on the game and I'm a streamer and my ultimate game pass went...