FAQ

Discus and support FAQ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With Game bar, how do I do a capture draw, instead of recording in full screen? ba419962-9e13-4dba-989d-d491eca99602 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel John Brosman0821, Mar 9, 2022.

1. FAQ

With Game bar, how do I do a capture draw, instead of recording in full screen?

:)

Daniel John Brosman0821, Mar 9, 2022
  2. Cr1MSON S4INT Win User

FAQ

I still have Xbox gold because it won't let me repurchase it but when I try and play online it says i need a gold membership, any ideas on how to get it to recognize that I actually have gold?
  3. Georges C. Win User

FAQ

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Daniel, With the game bar active, you have a button with a symbol of a camera, it will capture a snapshot of the screen.

In fact it is just a shortcut from the native Windows screenshot, it can be activated with the commands Windows + Alt + PrintScreen, and on some PC's with Function + PrintScreen
  4. Houndoggyjt Win User

FAQ

Are xbox one games backwards compatible?
  5. Eggnogga Win User

FAQ

^^ Not sure why in the hell you bumped a 14 month old thread to ask a question that very easily could've been answered with a simple google search. No, they are not.
  6. Wait Dont Sh00t Win User

FAQ

Thema:

FAQ

1. FAQ - Similar Threads - FAQ

2. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  3. Xbox Game Pass – Insider Preview FAQ

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass – Insider Preview FAQ: What regions is this available in? Only in Colombia and Ireland. I have time accumulated in my membership, what happens to it if I join? Your time will migrate with you to the new plan on a...
  4. Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required: I have no clue why but when i get on the Sea of thieves Site it always links me to this article page. It says that your Microsoft account must be linked with Xbox which i have if i try to log in...
  5. I migrated Minecraft to the wrong Microsoft account, followed the FAQ and contacted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated Minecraft to the wrong Microsoft account, followed the FAQ and contacted...: Migrated my minecraft account the other day because there was a notification in minecraft.net I chose one of my emails and migrated the account but then I realized that was the wrong email (the...
  6. Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Point Promotion FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Point Promotion FAQ: What is Microsoft Rewards? Microsoft Rewards is a free program that rewards you for doing the stuff you already do every day. Learn more here. Who is eligible to win 1,000 Microsoft Rewards...
  7. Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ at and refer to error code 200019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ at and refer to error code 200019: all answers didn't solve problem 5a113b15-4c46-436b-9eca-790adfabab8c
  8. The FAQ says that you do NOT need Xbox Live Gold to play online games, but the game states...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The FAQ says that you do NOT need Xbox Live Gold to play online games, but the game states...: I haven't played on my Xbox for a while, but I wanted to play Trove which doesn't allow cross-platform, so I can't transfer my account from Xbox to PC. In the FAQ, a question asks, "Do I need Xbox...
  9. CrossfireX Beta on Xbox One FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CrossfireX Beta on Xbox One FAQ: Hello Gamers! Get ready to experience thrilling competitive multiplayer in the CrossfireX beta! The beta offers players their first opportunity to play a small in-development slice of the game,...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Mod Support FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Mod Support FAQ: Many people don't know that there is mod support for Minecraft Bedrock you can even experience them in VR with the Gear VR Edition and on Oculus Rift with the Bedrock Edition. They’ll also work...