FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first!

Discus and support FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Taptiles FAQ Why are there so many ads? The short version is that we have a dedicated, passionate development team that wants to continue to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarbarossaBlade, Dec 19, 2014.

1. FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first!

Taptiles FAQ

Why are there so many ads?

The short version is that we have a dedicated, passionate development team that wants to continue to improve Taptiles with updates and bring you more fun and more features – they love the game just as much as you do!
    That development team is not a part of Microsoft, so they rely on the revenue from Taptiles ads and Premium subscriptions to keep developing. Unfortunately, this means that sometimes new features that take a lot of work – like supporting brand new Daily
    Challenges – comes with additional ads. The team is very aware of the ad experience and its impact, and are always looking for ways to make it less intrusive and a better overall experience for the players while sustaining development.

Why are there no ads showing, or the same ad over and over?

Ad management, inventory and serving is a pretty involved process, and sometimes there aren’t ads to show, or only a few active campaigns. As with all aspects of the ad experience, the development team and Microsoft are both very aware of the impact
    of this and are working hard every day to get more variety in there!

Why does the game immediately close on startup?

This is a known issue that has been a problem on different devices at different times, and the team is working diligently on trying to track down the problem(s), but in all honesty, so far it hasn’t been easy. Each update contains potential fixes for
    some of you experiencing this, and it is top on the list of priorities - please be patient while the investigation continues!

What happened to my Medals/Achievements/Badges?

If you’re not seeing these show up, or you use multiple devices and one of them doesn’t seem to be up-to-date, please be sure you are signed in to your Xbox account properly, since this data is synchronized in the cloud.

Why am I not getting the Time in a Bottle time bonus anymore?

This is a known issue that was tracked down recently, and will be fixed in Taptiles update 2.5, coming soon!

Why aren’t there different timers for mouse and touch players?

Based on lots and lots of player data, there actually isn’t a noticeable speed difference between these types of players. The mouse may intuitively seem slower, but touch players obscure the view of their next match with their fingers and hands, so
    for players of the same skill level (including the fastest players the team has seen) it actually balances out – it just depends on which input they are most comfortable using.

How can I prevent the mouse from rotating the puzzles?

You can completely turn off mouse rotation under Settings -> Game Options -> Mouse-drag Rotation. Note that turning this off means you will need to click the in-game rotate arrows or press A and D on your keyboard to rotate
    puzzles.

How do I enable or disable color-blind support?

You can find this option under Settings -> Game Options.

I have a specific issue not covered by this FAQ. What should I do?

Please search the forum for your problem using a keyword, such as “Dash” or “account”, to see if a support thread already exists. If not, please create a new post with a descriptive title such as “Dash mode no longer works”, and in the post, please
    describe exactly what happens step by step, and include the manufacturer, model, and/or processor and graphics card of your device so that we can pass this on to the team for troubleshooting.

:)

BarbarossaBlade, Dec 19, 2014
  2. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest
    Jacyintha, Dec 19, 2014
  3. Girl Gamers look here

If there is any female xbox live players, please send me a friend request at ALPHA II Yankee. No I will not ask if you inappropiate questions or anything I would like to have some female friends on xbox live because so far all my friends are male.

Bye!!
    FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first! [​IMG]

Reserved Taco, Dec 19, 2014
  4. FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first!

As per the above FAQ...

You can completely turn off mouse rotation under Settings -> Game Options -> Mouse-drag Rotation. Note that turning this off means you will need to click the in-game rotate arrows or press A and D on your keyboard to rotate puzzles.

Set Game Option as such. Mouse still rotating puzzle randomly. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!

Evan van Antwerp, Mar 2, 2015
  5. Evan van Antwerp Win User

As per the above FAQ...

You can completely turn off mouse rotation under Settings -> Game Options -> Mouse-drag Rotation. Note that turning this off means you will need to click the in-game rotate arrows or press A and D on your keyboard to rotate puzzles.

Set Game Option as such. Mouse still rotating puzzle randomly. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft points

7. Gillette 73 Win User

Microsoft Stole my xbox

Looking about for an email address for you for support and its heading back to the support page here unfortunately

support.xbox.com/.../warranty-faq looking through all the questions non answer what you need so click on support at the bottom as state you need help for the issue you
    researched , hopefully some-one can point you in the right direction.
  8. pawncrackers Win User

no mixpot

Hi there! :)

Please take a look at this page, and the FAQ link within, it will likely help answer any questions you have: https://forums.xbox.com/en-GB/thread/b860f72b-74ce-43b3-b381-6d8cfb2f384d

Be aware, that only the first million viewers were awarded the Mixpot.

Hope this helps,

L
  9. Jacyintha Win User

Total What Used to be MS Points

Thema:

1. FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first! - Similar Threads - FAQ questions need

2. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  3. Xbox Game Pass – Insider Preview FAQ

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass – Insider Preview FAQ: What regions is this available in? Only in Colombia and Ireland. I have time accumulated in my membership, what happens to it if I join? Your time will migrate with you to the new plan on a...
  4. FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAQ: With Game bar, how do I do a capture draw, instead of recording in full screen? ba419962-9e13-4dba-989d-d491eca99602
  5. Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required: I have no clue why but when i get on the Sea of thieves Site it always links me to this article page. It says that your Microsoft account must be linked with Xbox which i have if i try to log in...
  6. I migrated Minecraft to the wrong Microsoft account, followed the FAQ and contacted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated Minecraft to the wrong Microsoft account, followed the FAQ and contacted...: Migrated my minecraft account the other day because there was a notification in minecraft.net I chose one of my emails and migrated the account but then I realized that was the wrong email (the...
  7. Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Point Promotion FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Point Promotion FAQ: What is Microsoft Rewards? Microsoft Rewards is a free program that rewards you for doing the stuff you already do every day. Learn more here. Who is eligible to win 1,000 Microsoft Rewards...
  8. Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ at and refer to error code 200019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ at and refer to error code 200019: all answers didn't solve problem 5a113b15-4c46-436b-9eca-790adfabab8c
  9. The FAQ says that you do NOT need Xbox Live Gold to play online games, but the game states...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The FAQ says that you do NOT need Xbox Live Gold to play online games, but the game states...: I haven't played on my Xbox for a while, but I wanted to play Trove which doesn't allow cross-platform, so I can't transfer my account from Xbox to PC. In the FAQ, a question asks, "Do I need Xbox...
  10. CrossfireX Beta on Xbox One FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CrossfireX Beta on Xbox One FAQ: Hello Gamers! Get ready to experience thrilling competitive multiplayer in the CrossfireX beta! The beta offers players their first opportunity to play a small in-development slice of the game,...