faq 121003, what shall i do

Discus and support faq 121003, what shall i do in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have internet,but when i try to play solitaire games it says no internet contact 2d48ab2d-7e28-4ae0-9cbd-25cec63b82b8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GunLindroos, Jul 6, 2019.

1. GunLindroos
    GunLindroos Guest

I have internet,but when i try to play solitaire games it says no internet contact

:)

GunLindroos, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try shutting your PC fully down. Then unplug your modem/router for 60 seconds. When the internet is back up and running turn your PC back on and see if you can connect
  3. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

have you tried to uninstall and re-install the game ?

can you also try to power cycle you equipmant ?
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

What shall i do?

Hi Connor! What was the exact message you got? Was it just saying that the email was associated with a different account?
  5. BinaryXtreme Win User

What shall i do?

Sorry to hear you're having troubles with your account. You will need to contact Microsoft on the green line above on your screen and click "support" and follow the directions and it will be investigated. Hope this helps you.
  6. Marie-Pier Pinel Win User

What happened to the saved daily games?

It's also with Solitaire. I got error code 121010 and 121003 and I don't know what that mean.
Thema:

1. faq 121003, what shall i do - Similar Threads - faq 121003 shall

2. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  3. Xbox Game Pass – Insider Preview FAQ

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass – Insider Preview FAQ: What regions is this available in? Only in Colombia and Ireland. I have time accumulated in my membership, what happens to it if I join? Your time will migrate with you to the new plan on a...
  4. FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAQ: With Game bar, how do I do a capture draw, instead of recording in full screen? ba419962-9e13-4dba-989d-d491eca99602
  5. Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home / FAQ Accessing the Sea of Thieves Website / Forums - Xbox Live account is required: I have no clue why but when i get on the Sea of thieves Site it always links me to this article page. It says that your Microsoft account must be linked with Xbox which i have if i try to log in...
  6. I migrated Minecraft to the wrong Microsoft account, followed the FAQ and contacted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated Minecraft to the wrong Microsoft account, followed the FAQ and contacted...: Migrated my minecraft account the other day because there was a notification in minecraft.net I chose one of my emails and migrated the account but then I realized that was the wrong email (the...
  7. Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Point Promotion FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Community Game Club Microsoft Rewards Point Promotion FAQ: What is Microsoft Rewards? Microsoft Rewards is a free program that rewards you for doing the stuff you already do every day. Learn more here. Who is eligible to win 1,000 Microsoft Rewards...
  8. Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ at and refer to error code 200019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ at and refer to error code 200019: all answers didn't solve problem 5a113b15-4c46-436b-9eca-790adfabab8c
  9. The FAQ says that you do NOT need Xbox Live Gold to play online games, but the game states...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The FAQ says that you do NOT need Xbox Live Gold to play online games, but the game states...: I haven't played on my Xbox for a while, but I wanted to play Trove which doesn't allow cross-platform, so I can't transfer my account from Xbox to PC. In the FAQ, a question asks, "Do I need Xbox...
  10. CrossfireX Beta on Xbox One FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CrossfireX Beta on Xbox One FAQ: Hello Gamers! Get ready to experience thrilling competitive multiplayer in the CrossfireX beta! The beta offers players their first opportunity to play a small in-development slice of the game,...