Fanatec Wheel Support

Discus and support Fanatec Wheel Support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do not need to further expand on the subject as when scrolling through the support pages the issue is highly evident. MICROSOFT PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stuartloakes1, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Fanatec Wheel Support

I do not need to further expand on the subject as when scrolling through the support pages the issue is highly evident.

MICROSOFT PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE WITH THE POOR FANATEC SUPPORT.

I have a new rig in preparation for forza motorsport, but I think I going to switch to PS5 for gran turismo. That's if I can get hold of one.

Xbox series X for sale £375. Message me Fanatec Wheel Support :)

:)

stuartloakes1, Dec 26, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

F1 2015 coming in June for Xbox One

3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Steering Wheel

I would wait until theres more info on the Scarlett or untill its release to find out what wheels it will support,

I payed almost £1500 for a Fanatec wheel back on the Xbox 360, a year or so before the Xbox One release and my Fanatec wheel is not supported on Xbox One.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Fanatec Wheel Support

The best people to respond to consideration of support would be via the
    Xbox Feedback program.
    I would recommend posting in there, which connects with the dev team that would be implementing these changes. That would be the best process for that question and request for support of the device.
  5. APOLLO I3 Win User

Forza-branded Fanatec CSR and CSR Elite Racing Wheels

+1 for needing support for my FANATEC wheel that I spent $500 bucks on.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X)

Make sure the wheel is updated

Otherwise you need to call fanatec support
Thema:

Fanatec Wheel Support

1. Fanatec Wheel Support - Similar Threads - Fanatec Wheel Support

2. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox: Dear Microsoft, I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work. I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of money just to get the functionality of 10% of...
  3. Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X): Hi I am using a Fanatec CSL DD wheel base with Mclaren GT3 V2. I can nevigate in the console main page. However, D-pad stuck on "UP" when I am in game. With the wheel base contected, the D-pad is...
  4. XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels: Please Microsoft, can we have some progress or communication around this issue? 849d9457-8571-48b5-838e-8a5371ee6533
  5. Full fanatec wheel support, button mapping

in XboX Insiders
    Full fanatec wheel support, button mapping: let us use the full potention of the fanatec gear. Extended button. mapping, rev lights, enz submitted by /u/Psychological_Ad_565 [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!: Howdy, I am fully aware and appreciate there is a lot of information (and misinformation) on this subject out there - and I’m sure we’ve all heard this at some point - primarily that this is a...
  7. XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!: Howdy, I am fully aware and appreciate there is a lot of information (and misinformation) on this subject out there - and I’m sure we’ve all heard this at some point - primarily that this is a...
  8. Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2 - LED-, Display- and extended Button-Support on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2 - LED-, Display- and extended Button-Support on...: Hello Microsoft-(Xbox-)Team, I´m a proud owner of a fanatec product and the new Xbox Series X. On the Xbox One System there is no support as described in the subject. You said this is because...
  9. Fanatec Wheel Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Wheel Support: I have a Fanatec setup for making each of the driving games much more fun. The basic functionality of the wheel is supported by xbox, but there are limits to full functionality. I've been reading...
  10. Fanatec wheel full support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec wheel full support: Hello, I am using a Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 wheel on the XBOX one. It is claimed to be fully supported. However, the LED display that gives information on the engine rev and gears is inactive....