Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

Discus and support Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work. I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maximilian Kennedy, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

Dear Microsoft,

I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work.

I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of money just to get the functionality of 10% of the product. It will work on PC which is also a product/software of Microsoft.

I am fully aware and appreciate there is a lot of information (and misinformation) on this subject out there - primarily that this is a Microsoft/ XBOX issue where ‘wheel mappings are only allowed to that of XBOX controller inputs’.

Can this issue be fixed?

What time will it be fixed?

If it can be fixed it will make that Xbox and Fanatec community very happy as many people want this problem fixed soon and stop them from spending £1000's on a Gaming PC.

Many Thanks

Maxi Kennedy

:)

Maximilian Kennedy, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Froma-1A895F80-911B- Win User

Forza-branded Fanatec CSR and CSR Elite Racing Wheels

3. ToTe00 Win User

My new Buttkicker Gamer 2 for my Forza 4 + GTExtreme v2 Simulator + Fanatec CSR Elite bundle

4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

steering wheel not working

The Joytech Nitro Racing wheel is not compatible with the Xbox One,

around 90% of all steering wheels that were compatible with Xbox 360 don't work on the Xbox One,

My nephew's had the Joytech Nitro racing wheel for the Xbox 360, but after they upgraded to the Xbox One the wheel never worked,

I myself have a £1000+ Fanatec Racing wheel ( Xbox 360 and PS3 compatible ) which i got around 2009 to use with Forza Motorsport 3 and beyond, even my Fanatec wheel is not compatible with Xbox One, it just sits collecting dust.
  5. ToTe00 Win User

Volantes Fanate

I would advise posting this page in your usual forums.

In order to make more noise.forza 5 FANATEC compatibility

www.gopetition.com/.../forza-4-fanatecs-wheels-compatibility-with-xbox-one.html
  6. EZT Coot Win User

MS steering wheel

I am also waiting for information concerning the compatability of the Fanatec wheel systems with the new Xbox One. The Forza franchise, in my opinion, is superior to any other driving sim in the console arena. It would be a major disappointment not to
    be able to experience the Xbox One / Forza 5 combo for lack of wheel compatability. Hopefully, a resolution can be forthcoming to allow the many current users of the Fanatec wheel controllers to experience this new world of Forza Motorsport. The cost of a
    new wheel system at the level of the present Fanatec products, added to the price of the Xbox One would, in most of our situations, be prohibitive.
Thema:

Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

1. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox - Similar Threads - Fanatec Wheel Compatibility

2. Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X): Hi I am using a Fanatec CSL DD wheel base with Mclaren GT3 V2. I can nevigate in the console main page. However, D-pad stuck on "UP" when I am in game. With the wheel base contected, the D-pad is...
  3. XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X issue - Support FANATEC steering wheels: Please Microsoft, can we have some progress or communication around this issue? 849d9457-8571-48b5-838e-8a5371ee6533
  4. Full fanatec wheel support, button mapping

in XboX Insiders
    Full fanatec wheel support, button mapping: let us use the full potention of the fanatec gear. Extended button. mapping, rev lights, enz submitted by /u/Psychological_Ad_565 [link] [comments]
  5. Fanatec Wheel Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fanatec Wheel Support: I do not need to further expand on the subject as when scrolling through the support pages the issue is highly evident. MICROSOFT PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE WITH THE POOR FANATEC SUPPORT. I have a...
  6. Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!!: Additional wheel inputs are possible on Xbox One - please see the linked post: PROOF of Logitech G923 inputs and rev lights working. From what I understand, the issue is Fanatec’s, not...
  7. XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!: Howdy, I am fully aware and appreciate there is a lot of information (and misinformation) on this subject out there - and I’m sure we’ve all heard this at some point - primarily that this is a...
  8. XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX - Fanatec (and other) steering wheel button support - Logitech breakthrough!!!: Howdy, I am fully aware and appreciate there is a lot of information (and misinformation) on this subject out there - and I’m sure we’ve all heard this at some point - primarily that this is a...
  9. Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2 - LED-, Display- and extended Button-Support on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Clubsport Steering Wheel Formula V2 - LED-, Display- and extended Button-Support on...: Hello Microsoft-(Xbox-)Team, I´m a proud owner of a fanatec product and the new Xbox Series X. On the Xbox One System there is no support as described in the subject. You said this is because...
  10. Volant Fanatec[Translation-Steering wheel Fanatec]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volant Fanatec[Translation-Steering wheel Fanatec]: Bonjour, J'ai récemment acheté un volant XBOX de fanatec ( fanatec clubsport steering wheel formula v2 ). Je suis vraiment déçu d'avoir acheté un produit de plus de 500$ et qu'il est inscrit...