Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

Discus and support Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Phil spencer thinks highly of fans xbox one ui concept video gamerssphere.com/.../phil-spencer-thinks-highly-fans-xbox-one-ui-concept-video Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 30, 2014.

  1. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest

    Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

    R1CH5TER, May 5, 2014
    #16
  2. Indeed he should. I think that needs to come and its not like it can be hard to pull off can it? In comparison to what they have already achieved and addressed since launch, this would be easy wouldn't it? Tile resizing wouldn't go a miss for me. I say that
    a fair bit.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. DocHolliday 7 Win User

    Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

    Very nice!! I like it. Great start.
  4. eviltedi Win User

    Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

    Of course they are, but I bet this will happen.
  5. eviltedi Win User

    Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

    phil spencer tweeted that he saw this and liked the idea.

    -

    Excellent, hope he endorses it now.
  6. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

    Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

    phil spencer tweeted that he saw this and liked the idea.
  7. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

    xenomorph hit the nail on the head. I love customizing stuff to make it feel my own. Like I said before I don't think anyone would be against having themes available to them because you won't be forced into buying, but then again
    "forced" has a different meaning to some people.
Thema:

Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

Loading...
  1. Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention - Similar Threads - Fan made ultimate

  2. New update has made my series x fan run fast and loud.

    in XboX Insiders
    New update has made my series x fan run fast and loud.: The new insider alpha update has borked the fan in my series x it's 3 months old and been silent up until this last update anyone one had a similar problem? Or is this a known issue before I send...
  3. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  4. My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...: It just seems to be running harder to the point where i feel very uncomfortable. Its as if I got a downgrade. Example: -Playing destiny 2 while talking to vendors. -Flight simulator was...
  5. This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!

    in XboX Insiders
    This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  6. Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  7. Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!: Hey guys! I'm making a Halo/Live Action film called The Game Player. It's going to be a action comedy with a lot of references to the Halo community and to Halo itself. I need voice actors and a...
  8. Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer: Hi Guys, wanna Show you my selfmade Trailer for Halo 2 Anniversary The Cutscenes are so awesome... [MEDIA] 110bcef1-394c-43a6-8caf-634a916d1782
  9. Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made): [MEDIA] Just wanted to make a movie trailer based on some of the footage from Battlefield 4 trailers. Let me know what you think!! 2e6cc982-b854-4bd7-86fd-5c98411ab1d3
  10. Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.: Maybe we can get a fan to show Microsoft how cool voice messages on our Ones would be! :P ae424bcd-da9d-4755-bfac-4187437abb1b