Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

Discus and support Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; phil spencer tweeted that he saw this and liked the idea. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Apr 30, 2014.

1. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest

phil spencer tweeted that he saw this and liked the idea.

x7SNOOPY7x, May 1, 2014
  2. @ TODI. And that's why I would like more customization options Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. :)

@ Snoopy. Cheers for sharing

BHC Bluez n 2z, May 1, 2014
  3. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

-

Excellent, hope he endorses it now.

eviltedi, May 1, 2014
  4. Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

I agree, tedi, but unfortunately liking and endorsing are 2 completely different things...

Galactic Geek, May 1, 2014
  5. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    Of course they are, but I bet this will happen.

eviltedi, May 1, 2014
  6. It better; now that I've seen it, it can't be unseen.

Galactic Geek, May 1, 2014
  7. How could he not like the concept? Its EXACTLY what people have been asking for and then some. I hope he takes this and makes it a surprise announcement at E3.

Mark Sherwood, May 1, 2014
  8. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest

Cloud wrote = I hope he takes this and makes it a surprise announcement at E3

-

I could live with that.

eviltedi, May 1, 2014
  9. Very nice!! I like it. Great start.

DocHolliday 7, May 1, 2014
  10. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I want to be able to change the UI background like you can on XBOX...360 and... wait for it... WINDOWS 8.1 . On Windows 8.1, which is pretty much Windows 8 [improved] version 1, you can change the Desktop and Start Screen background. Great for kids and young
    peps. Who wants to look at a boring black background? Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. :)

smileskybird, Oct 31, 2018
  11. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Very nice!! I like it. Great start.
  12. eviltedi Win User

Of course they are, but I bet this will happen.
  13. eviltedi Win User

-

Excellent, hope he endorses it now.
  14. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

15. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

xenomorph hit the nail on the head. I love customizing stuff to make it feel my own. Like I said before I don't think anyone would be against having themes available to them because you won't be forced into buying, but then again
    "forced" has a different meaning to some people.
Thema:

1. Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. - Similar Threads - Fan made video

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  4. My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...: It just seems to be running harder to the point where i feel very uncomfortable. Its as if I got a downgrade. Example: -Playing destiny 2 while talking to vendors. -Flight simulator was...
  5. This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!

in XboX Insiders
    This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  6. Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  7. Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!: Hey guys! I'm making a Halo/Live Action film called The Game Player. It's going to be a action comedy with a lot of references to the Halo community and to Halo itself. I need voice actors and a...
  8. Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer: Hi Guys, wanna Show you my selfmade Trailer for Halo 2 Anniversary The Cutscenes are so awesome... [MEDIA] 110bcef1-394c-43a6-8caf-634a916d1782
  9. Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made): [MEDIA] Just wanted to make a movie trailer based on some of the footage from Battlefield 4 trailers. Let me know what you think!! 2e6cc982-b854-4bd7-86fd-5c98411ab1d3
  10. Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention: Adds swappable backgrounds, colours schemes, see-through tiles and more The new Xbox One UI talks back to you, and is coming this Christmas | GamesRadar+ ddfee9f9-e2b6-4d55-a3dc-04438fedf54d