Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

Discus and support Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Maybe we can get a fan to show Microsoft how cool voice messages on our Ones would be! :P ae424bcd-da9d-4755-bfac-4187437abb1b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

Maybe we can get a fan to show Microsoft how cool voice messages on our Ones would be! Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. :p

:)

Goth Vampirella, Apr 30, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 30, 2014
  3. lNSaNiTy WiThiN, Apr 30, 2014
  4. PeterTheWolf
    PeterTheWolf Guest

Probably the most exciting thing that could come to the X1 IMHO. PLEASE DO THIS MS!! Even if all they allow is the background images and not some of the other options it would be very welcome.

PeterTheWolf, Apr 30, 2014
  5. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    I spend my time on Xbox one by playing games and using apps,not watching the dashboard....

If they want to add a background picture,why not,but not really a "most wanted" for me.

Tzar of kaos, Apr 30, 2014
  6. [quote user="x7SNOOPY7x"]@BHC yea major nelson saw this and im hoping he talks about this to phil. but whats better than the fans themselves asking him What they want?[/quote]

Nothing at all is wrong with that mate. Phil seems to spend a lot of time on Twitter.

[quote user="Goth Vampirella"]Maybe we can get a fan to show Microsoft how cool voice messages on our Ones would be! Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. :p[/quote]

Lol! I would love to see a fan made video of that Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. :)

BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 30, 2014
  7. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest
    Thanks for posting!

This is exactly what I want for the Xbox One UI!! Fantastic!

ZombieDeano, Apr 30, 2014
  8. Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

Transparency and brightness and other settings that snap to the side!? *swoon*

Did anyone else notice at the end where the background was from Minecraft and was actually scrolling from right to left? Looping images - that could be a cool feature too!

Galactic Geek, Apr 30, 2014
  9. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    "am i the only one that thinks this looks fake?"

It's a mock-up made with Adobe Flash. The guy just wanted to show what he thought the dashboard should look like, rather than this being the result of some super-modder who's written his own dashboard mods. Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. :D

SigmaTheDJ, Apr 30, 2014
  10. I also like to add that I love how the images scroll in from the sidebar... Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. :)

11. ...now if only my UI was actually that fast and smooth. :|

12. You got the windows 8 tiles though in the video and they still vicious looking. Find out the other day on windows 8 PCs you can revert back to the windows 7 look, with PC you have that option with the X BOne you don't and they still look vicious, well they
    do to me anyway.

WildChameleon, Apr 30, 2014
  13. Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

Ment to say hidious, tablets for you!

WildChameleon, Apr 30, 2014
  14. Vicious or hideous, I think you've got your point across Wild. Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. ;)

I don't think they look bad at all, but as always, it's subjective. :|

15. It would be a cool feature but not a must have for me. Makes no difference to me either way.

XxEndless WarxX, Apr 30, 2014
Thema:

1. Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention. - Similar Threads - Fan made video

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  4. My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...: It just seems to be running harder to the point where i feel very uncomfortable. Its as if I got a downgrade. Example: -Playing destiny 2 while talking to vendors. -Flight simulator was...
  5. This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!

in XboX Insiders
    This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  6. Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  7. Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!: Hey guys! I'm making a Halo/Live Action film called The Game Player. It's going to be a action comedy with a lot of references to the Halo community and to Halo itself. I need voice actors and a...
  8. Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer: Hi Guys, wanna Show you my selfmade Trailer for Halo 2 Anniversary The Cutscenes are so awesome... [MEDIA] 110bcef1-394c-43a6-8caf-634a916d1782
  9. Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made): [MEDIA] Just wanted to make a movie trailer based on some of the footage from Battlefield 4 trailers. Let me know what you think!! 2e6cc982-b854-4bd7-86fd-5c98411ab1d3
  10. Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention: Adds swappable backgrounds, colours schemes, see-through tiles and more The new Xbox One UI talks back to you, and is coming this Christmas | GamesRadar+ ddfee9f9-e2b6-4d55-a3dc-04438fedf54d