Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer

Discus and support Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, wanna Show you my selfmade Trailer for Halo 2 Anniversary The Cutscenes are so awesome... [MEDIA] 110bcef1-394c-43a6-8caf-634a916d1782 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II TREKKIE II, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer

Hi Guys,

wanna Show you my selfmade Trailer for Halo 2 Anniversary

The Cutscenes are so awesome...

:)

II TREKKIE II, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Halo 2 Anniversary cutscenes look fantastic in new video

A new trailer has arrives for Halo 2: Anniversary, showing completely new cut-scenes created by Blur Studios.

In the reworked game you'll be able to discover new story elements with extended cut scenes as Halo 2 Anniversary arrives on Xbox One.

( Video in link )

Halo 2 Anniversary cutscenes look fantastic in new video

Lofty Who, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematic trailer using original graphics

Take a look at the new halo 2 Anniversary cinematic trailer using the original Halo 2 cut scene graphics.

[View:]

ShadowMask-BA93E2BF-E5DA-47A1-9DFB-8F2F56C03CF3, Nov 15, 2014
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

halo 2 xbox one.

I heard about this. Be great year for Halo fans if we end up with Halo 5 and Halo 2 Anniversary in 2014.
  5. LighTaLiTyy Win User

Halo 4! What Will it Bring From Reach?

Does Cortana sound different to anybody else? This trailer reminds me of the beginning of Mass Effect 2 lol. I'm looking forward to both Halo: Anniversary and Halo 4! Can't wait.
  6. Auswulf Win User

Game remakes or anniversary editions

Alot of anniversary editions are remade for the fans of the game. Fable anniversary is a game set to come out in february this year for Xbox 360 due to it being a huge success in popularity for the original Xbox. No doubt it is also for profit but the main
    reason for it being made is it was a great game that many people bought an original Xbox to play. One of the same reasons Halo anniversary was made as Halo CE was a system seller as well and is why Microsoft has had so much success in the console market. My
    point is these two games created huge fan bases and as a way to say thanks to the fans remakes are a nice gesture.
  7. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

halo 2 for xbox one.

Well if Halo 2 Anniversary is better than the Halo CE Anniversary, and was NOTHING more than an HD remake, giving us Halo 2 multiplayer on HD remake of the maps, I would enjoy it SIGNIFICANTLY more than this new fanmade Halo that 343 made with Halo 4.
  8. I JUIC3 I Win User

Halo 2 on Xbox One.

Halo 2 anniversary will suck just like Halo CE anniversary. They will still make it look and play like the pathetic excuse for a game, Halo Reach. It needs to play like H2 played. Halo has basically been dead for some time now, excluding the few fanboys,
    and new halo fans.
Thema:

Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer

1. Fan Made Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer - Similar Threads - Fan Made Halo

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  4. My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series X's fan is running VERY hard in games where it hadn't before. (I made sure to...: It just seems to be running harder to the point where i feel very uncomfortable. Its as if I got a downgrade. Example: -Playing destiny 2 while talking to vendors. -Flight simulator was...
  5. This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!

in XboX Insiders
    This Is The Template For My Fan Made Xbox Series X Background!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  6. Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  7. Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Fan Made Film!!! Be Part Of It!!!: Hey guys! I'm making a Halo/Live Action film called The Game Player. It's going to be a action comedy with a lot of references to the Halo community and to Halo itself. I need voice actors and a...
  8. Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Movie Trailer (Fan Made): [MEDIA] Just wanted to make a movie trailer based on some of the footage from Battlefield 4 trailers. Let me know what you think!! 2e6cc982-b854-4bd7-86fd-5c98411ab1d3
  9. Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention: Adds swappable backgrounds, colours schemes, see-through tiles and more The new Xbox One UI talks back to you, and is coming this Christmas | GamesRadar+ ddfee9f9-e2b6-4d55-a3dc-04438fedf54d
  10. Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan-made UI video gets Microsoft's attention.: Maybe we can get a fan to show Microsoft how cool voice messages on our Ones would be! :P ae424bcd-da9d-4755-bfac-4187437abb1b