Family system problem

Discus and support Family system problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem. I cant open my Xbox profile settings because of family control. I dont have parents and family in Microsoft they aren't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by АртёмМиллер, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Family system problem

Hello, I have a problem. I cant open my Xbox profile settings because of family control. I dont have parents and family in Microsoft they aren't registred there. How can i cancel the family system control?

:)

АртёмМиллер, Nov 27, 2018
  2. I am getting a message after I run the Test Xbox LIVE Connection tool that say i have to get an update and when i say yes it says its downloading for a few seconds and then it says the update has failed

I just fixed a family members xbox that was having this same problem by downloading the update and burning it to DVD as detailed here. It's working fine now, no problems.

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help

CaptianVicious, Nov 27, 2018
  3. StoriedBus81
    StoriedBus81 Guest
    How to Bypass Family Code

How do I bypass the family code? There is a problem in which I had to go to the System Info and enter a code, and it did not do anything.

StoriedBus81, Nov 27, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Family system problem

Hi there,

Thank you for coming to the forums today! I'd be happy to provide some information.

Child accounts are not allowed to change any privacy or profile settings without the consent from an adult Microsoft Account. If the age of the account you want to manage is under the age of adult in your region, you will need to add your account to an adult
    account as a Family and then manage the child account under the family settings through the adult account. Ages on Xbox profiles cannot be changed and will have to graduate to an adult account when the account becomes of age.

There is no way to cancel or change the privacy policies when it comes to underage accounts. If you are an adult, but your account is set as a child account by error, you can submit proof to verify you are an adult.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/4090292/microsoft-account-age-verification-for-parental-consent

Here are some resources regarding privacy and family settings:

I hope this helps!

XBF Diego M, Nov 27, 2018
  5. I dont even have a family in Microsoft and i dont know what Microsoft account is registered as my parent.
    Family system problem [​IMG]

АртёмМиллер, Nov 27, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello!

Thank you for keeping us updated. Has your child account been added to a Microsoft family already? If the account has not yet been added, we recommend following the steps in the article entitled

How to Add a Child to a Family Account
    in order to add it. If the account is already established to a family, we recommend contacting the
    Xbox Support Team so they may investigate the family account. We will provide steps on how to contact the support team. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select My Account in the category area
    3. Select No Thanks...
    4. Select Error messages and codes
    5. Select Request a call from Support

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Family system problem