Family Sharing Ultimate game pass for PC

Discus and support Family Sharing Ultimate game pass for PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a gaming PC for my son and want to family share my Ultimate Game pass for PC with him. Please provide an explanation on how I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AZIrishX, Jan 31, 2022.

1. AZIrishX
    AZIrishX Guest

I recently purchased a gaming PC for my son and want to family share my Ultimate Game pass for PC with him. Please provide an explanation on how I do this.

:)

AZIrishX, Jan 31, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Compartir Game Pass en PC ≈ Windows 10

[Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello DanielDominguez Rueda,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. I understand that you are attempting to share your Game Pass Ultimate account with family members on other PCs. There is no official method on sharing a Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC. For a full FAQ on a PC Game Pass Ultimate subscription, please view: Game Pass Ultimate PC FAQ.

Thank you,

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  3. Fatal Lloydee Win User

PC Game Pass Family Sharing

Hiya Francia,

Just wondering if you had any idea if and when there would be a feature allowing Game Pass Ultimate sharing with family members on PC?
  4. Eletricdrum Win User

PC GAME PASS: How to play two instance of 1 game in two PC?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to share Ultimate Game Pass on a PC.

You'll need the GAME PASS FRIENDS & FAMILY:

https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-game-pass/frien...
  5. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator not working, details below.

On PC, even if Xbox Game Pass Ultimate there is no option to share it yet but if you're pertaining to Xbox console, yes, you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. kamil950 Win User

GamePass for PC - Family Sharing

Maybe try this - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-family-sharing/5d04df06-6024-4126-8425-43957dc46e8a

(reply from 'Spazpol' user).

EDIT: I also found easier to understand, step by step or similar replies here (about sharing Game Pass on PC) - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/game-pass-ultimate-family-sharing/2e13e311-19ae-449c-803a-c04aa2a109c5

(reply from 'JohnRichard3' user and 'ArminatorX user').
Thema:

1. Family Sharing Ultimate game pass for PC - Similar Threads - Family Sharing Ultimate

2. How do I share points to my family members?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I share points to my family members?: I cannot see how to give points to my family members. 296d0735-4738-44fd-ab53-448978e0a95a
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  5. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...
  6. Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?: I want to share my game pass with my family but right now my home Xbox only shares games. I have game pass core. 3feec88d-530b-47e5-9e89-09f2f2941682
  7. Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members: Hi There, Tried to trouble shoot from a previous blog about children using Game Pass Ultimate. I have set our console to Home and my son's account still says he has to subscribe to use cloud...
  8. Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't the Ultimate game pass be shared with family on PC?: Same [mod removed] question, not sure why I also have to write here!?! GAME PASS ULTIMATE ON PCs, why can't I share with the family durrr 580c7160-af9f-4037-90d9-10cc2cc66694
  9. Why won't xbox ultimate share with the family?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't xbox ultimate share with the family?: For the most part Xbox Ultimate works fine I can download game pass games without being on the main account that has ultimate however each time on the right it will also say "get game pass" and...
  10. sharing xbox ultimate with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    sharing xbox ultimate with family: I have just upgraded to Xbox Ultimate Games Pass. I want to share it with my son (or let him have it if honest) but it doesnt seem to let me. d2b1c1be-8bb5-4bd4-8f1b-8d04ba278f8c