Family Sharing on Xbox PC

Discus and support Family Sharing on Xbox PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S and 2 PCs and we are a family of 4. We have no problems sharing games on the Xbox and one of the PCs. However on the other PC only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Moghzu, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Moghzu
    Moghzu Guest

I have an Xbox One S and 2 PCs and we are a family of 4. We have no problems sharing games on the Xbox and one of the PCs. However on the other PC only I can play the games. When my sons try to look for a game I have it does not even tell them to install.
    The only option they have is to buy the game. Please note that there are no problems on the other PC and we can all play normally.

Any idea what might be wrong, please? Thank you.

:)

Moghzu, Jul 29, 2018
  2. DapDaGenius
    DapDaGenius Guest
    GamesCom

The original plan was 10 people in your Family Sharing group.

Penny Arcade

DapDaGenius, Jul 29, 2018
  3. halolma
    halolma Guest
    GamesCom

halolma, Jul 29, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

On the PC it works differently that on the Xbox. There isn't the same sharing feature for any account.

Worth trying though, you should be able to sign in on to the Windows 10 Store as your account (Main account that owns the game) to then allow it to be downloaded. This might let someone else play it on their account, but it might only work if the account
    signed in to the PC is yours.

5. Asgardi
    Asgardi Guest
    I would second IRB above. Use the account owning the game on PC. But understand this will give your son access to your MS account.

Asgardi, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: