family settings

Discus and support family settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i'm trying to play my star trek legacy game and play multiplayer, however the family settings box keeps popping up. this is the first time i've seen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VentedYapper0, Jan 18, 2014.

1. family settings

i'm trying to play my star trek legacy game and play multiplayer, however the family settings box keeps popping up. this is the first time i've seen this in the last 3yrs. we play all kinda of games, GTA, skyrim, halo, etc and have never had this happen
    (just played halo last night). i've trying going in to the family settings and taking it off but it keeps going back to those settings. i rebooted the system (factory settings) and its still doing so. think its the game? or weird glitch? upgrade to xbox
    one? jk, not going to upgrade just yet, but this issue is pretty annoying. SOS

:)

VentedYapper0, Jan 18, 2014
  2. MorfingKING
    MorfingKING Guest
    family settings

I dont remember my family settings password and i wanna to change my settings. How i can take password off/change it? Need help

MorfingKING, Jan 18, 2014
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    family settings

Hi TereMiliJacob - would you be able to create a new thread detailing your issue?

Miss Portia, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

family settings