family setting

Discus and support family setting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I have a problem when i do any activity online, when i want to do any online action come out a window that tell me to change something about the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RiccardoAmoruso, Oct 9, 2018.

1. family setting

Hi.

I have a problem when i do any activity online, when i want to do any online action come out a window that tell me to change something about the privacy in the family settings, please help me fast

ps. sorry for my bad english

:)

RiccardoAmoruso, Oct 9, 2018
  2. TBslattery
    TBslattery Guest
    Family Settings

When i set up my account i put my age as 17 instead of 18 on accident. Now i cant get M rated demos or R rated movies. How can i fix this?

TBslattery, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Family settings

No doubt I'm not the first to post about this but here goes... I set my son up with an xbox live account on my xbox one. He has a 360 and access to my xbox one. I attempted to customise the parental settings so he could do things such as accept friend requests
    but after making these changes for him he came back from his 360 and said they had not taken effect. When I then attempted to make the changes again I found that he was no longer listed in my family and when trying to sign in using his profile it said to ask
    an adult to sign in but then only lists his profile as an adult profile. I can't remove his profile as an adult profile and it won't allow me to add him to my family again. Please help!

KerryJohnButton, Oct 9, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

family setting

Hey Riccardo,

Is your account a child account or an adult account?

Look over this
    article
    that explains how to update your online and privacy settings on the Xbox console or from Xbox.com.

Just be aware child accounts need permission to change any settings from a verified adult account.

I hope this information is helpful.

XBF Diego M, Oct 9, 2018
  5. I checked, i have an adult account but it
    keep giving me the same error, i don't know what to do, please help

6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Riccardo!

Thanks for keeping us posted on the issue! We recommend trying to Change the
    Privacy Settings
    on the website and let us know how it goes! Also, does this happen on every game or one in particular? Thanks for the patience and keep us posted!!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 9, 2018
  7. i'm sorry but i don't know how to change the privacy setting, anyway, tne problem happen in every game i play

8. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

family setting

Hey Riccardo thanks for the reply!

To change the settings follow these simple steps bud!

1. Go to Account.Microsoft.com and sign in with the account.
    2. Go to the
      Privacy tab
    3. Verify the account is set to adult

Once that's done
    Powercycle
    the console and try it again and keep us posted!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 9, 2018
  9. I have an adult account, and the problem keep coming out

10. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Riccardo

What Nestor suggested is setting the privacy to adult.

You will see 4 options when you go to Settings>Account>privacy and online safety>Xbox Live Privacy

1. Child

2. teen default

3. adult default--is the one you want to select

4.Custom

If it already is set there you may want to
    Contact Us
    . Maybe the account didn't graduate correctly from when it was a child account.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 9, 2018
  11. skylaar
    skylaar Guest
    If you go to Xbox.com and login, then click on your name over on the right. A menu will pop up with Account Settings. Then select the Privacy Settings on the next screen. A new screen with three tabs of Privacy settings will appear. This gets confusing
    for a lot of people as they only see the first tab. Scroll through and check the settings though.

skylaar, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

family setting