Family passcode

Discus and support Family passcode in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot my famili pass code and i dont know how to get past it, someone knows how to reset it (yes, i forgot my reset question too)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SDragos, Sep 7, 2018.

1. SDragos
    SDragos Guest

Family passcode

I forgot my famili pass code and i dont know how to get past it, someone knows how to reset it (yes, i forgot my reset question too)

:)

SDragos, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Pass Code Off

Which passcode are you referring to, the Xbox LIVE (personal) passcode, or the Family Settings passcode? For the LIVE passcode, you can try recovering the profile. For the Family passcode, you need to either know the security answer, or call phone support.

Mister Gwyther, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Resetting forgotten family passcode and password

The family passcode has been forgotten, and the password to the family passcode. We don't know what to do...

GottenPlanet88, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Family passcode

ZombieJesterCOE, Sep 7, 2018
  5. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest
    When you do contact them, tell them what occurred. Be sure to have the Xbox 360's serial number handy, because they will need that as well as account verification. They will provide the unique access code for that console which will, when entered, reset
    it to factory defaults and remove all parental controls. You will have to set up the console again, but no games or profiles will be deleted from it.

Based on what you described, I'm presuming this is indeed for an Xbox 360. If it's for Xbox One, all you have to do is enter the wrong code three times, and it will default to asking for the account's password.

RandyAU93, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Family passcode