Family organizer account no longer active

Discus and support Family organizer account no longer active in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The adult family organizer email no longer exists and we can’t make changes to the child account as they are minors. How are you suppose to access the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nejul, Sep 29, 2023.

1. nejul
    nejul Guest

The adult family organizer email no longer exists and we can’t make changes to the child account as they are minors. How are you suppose to access the family settings to make changes or approve something if the organizer account doesn’t exist anymore.

Please help

:)

nejul, Sep 29, 2023
  2. nejul Win User

Thanks for responding.

The family settings can’t be changed?

The organizers email was compromised and receiving thousands of emails a day with email pin verification requests. So it had to be closed.

We have a laptop with settings that we would like to change how can we make changes to the organizer,or the child.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Unfortunately you'll have to first recover the parent account if none of the above helps.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

I’m afraid there is no way to release the accounts of your kids from the account that has been hacked except you can somehow recover the account. Account recovery is totally in the hands of the user as support can’t do much in this situation.

This above is stated on a thread with the exact same issue. For more details kindly visit: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/d9d002ba-eb13-4b43-b284-25066acb67c5
  5. big krackers Win User

How can we see an Activity Report for the FAMILY ORGANIZER role of the XBox Family?

I would like to see the same detailed report for the family organizer (me) as I do for the children on my account. Seems that this feature would be simple to see.

If not possible, is there another way to see my activity in detail either on xbox or PC?
    The question is, how to get the same detailed report for the organizer's account. My kids play mostly under my account on the xbox. I'd like to see my account activity.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

family organizer account

Hi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Not possible to find the email of the organizer account from the child account

You can find a forgotten Microsoft account email address by using your Xbox console or several alternative methods. Note that the methods for finding adult and child accounts differ, so go to the section below that matches the type of account you need to find.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
Thema:

1. Family organizer account no longer active - Similar Threads - Family organizer account

2. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  3. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  4. Minor is a family organizer and cannot remove him

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minor is a family organizer and cannot remove him: Hi. I’m trying to add my son to my family however I get this error message “You'll need to leave your current family group to join a new one. To leave a group, select Go to family group, find your...
  5. How can we see an Activity Report for the FAMILY ORGANIZER role of the XBox Family?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can we see an Activity Report for the FAMILY ORGANIZER role of the XBox Family?: I would like to see the same detailed report for the family organizer (me) as I do for the children on my account. Seems that this feature would be simple to see. If not possible, is there...
  6. I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account: I receive this error message when accessing google chrome: Ask for permission You'll need to ask, but I cannot find out who the family organizer is of my child account...
  7. Child keeps getting added as Family Organizer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child keeps getting added as Family Organizer: I keep having issues adding my son to our Family Sharing account. I add him and when he connects his Xbox to out account, he keeps being added as a Family Organizer. I want to he able to regulate...
  8. I am the only one in my family group, and I am not the organizer. How can I change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am the only one in my family group, and I am not the organizer. How can I change my...: I was put into a family group when I made my microsoft account, (even though I never asked to be) and I am the only one in it. However, I am not the family organizer, and thus I cannot change any...
  9. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c
  10. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...