Family membership?

Discus and support Family membership? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey! What is the deal? My family membership automatically renewed as a single membership? I don't think I authorized that! I enjoyed having the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dictator sweet, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Family membership?

Hey! What is the deal? My family membership automatically renewed as a single membership? I don't think I authorized that! I enjoyed having the flexibility to have all of my family on one account. Much more efficient. Tell me how to proceed!

:)

dictator sweet, Feb 21, 2014
  2. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    Family Gold Pack

Or to make it easier:

When you add a family member to an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, you have to add it to the same console as the primary account holder. However, after you add that family member to your Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, they can recover their account on a different
    console and still remain a part of the Family Pack. AND The Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack gives you four 12-month Gold memberships for less than the price of two.

oOUTSIDERo62, Feb 21, 2014
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    adding a family member

Are you talking about the Family Pack? If so I don't believe you are going to be able to add that family member back in.

-

Microsoft have discontinued the Family Pack and are in the process of turning all accounts in one to individual Gold memberships.

-

All support pages and FAQs for the Family Pack here on Xbox.com appear to have been deleted.

voteDC, Feb 21, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

Family membership?

The Family Packs were removed last year. You can read about it here:
    support.xbox.com/.../family-pack-convert-individual-member-faq

Microsoft sent out e-mails about it.

fredgiblet, Feb 21, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Family membership?