Family Filter Xbox Live

Discus and support Family Filter Xbox Live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yesterday I've bought Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 Store but when i try to change livery on my car an error message appear because Family Filter on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MatteoBroglio, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Family Filter Xbox Live

Yesterday I've bought Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 Store but when i try to change livery on my car an error message appear because Family Filter on Xbox Live is active. How can i deactivete it?

:)

MatteoBroglio, Oct 7, 2018
  2. AidanMac98
    AidanMac98 Guest
    Fable 3 - Not sensing Live Account

When we play Fable 3, it is not sensing the Xbox Live

When we go to the Sanctuary and try to download extra content we get the error message stating: Not signed in to Xbox Live, don't have Gold, or that multi-player is blocked.

None of this is accurate.

We have ratcheted back all the content and family filters to allow everything.

Any ideas?

AidanMac98, Oct 7, 2018
  3. German Agent
    German Agent Guest
    Hulu Plus Age restriction

I think the Hulu app should work with the family setting's Age Restriction filter.

German Agent, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Family Filter Xbox Live

Julian_, Oct 7, 2018
  5. Ok but where can i deactivate Xbox Live Family Control because i want to solve the livrey problem

MatteoBroglio, Oct 8, 2018
  6. MRallamagoosa, Oct 8, 2018
  7. I haven't got a family account, i don't know what i can do.

8. Family Filter Xbox Live

Hey MatteoBroglio,

Considering you are restricted by family settings, you must be under another guardian. Go check out your family settings on your Microsoft account: Microsoft account | Your family

Best,

Nozzle Family Filter Xbox Live :)

At the Nozzle, Oct 8, 2018
  9. I'm not in a family. When i open the link there is an option that makes me create a family but i didn't want to do this. I want to solve the problem with Forza Horizon 4

10. Then simply go into your Xbox settings and change your privacy and content settings to do whatever you wish.

Best,

Nozzle Family Filter Xbox Live :)

At the Nozzle, Oct 8, 2018
  11. I haven't got a Xbox, I play on PC

12. Hi Matteo,

Thanks for reaching out! Try to sign into another Microsoft account, then add the first account as an "Adult" family member. From there, change the settings.

If this is related to the Xbox Insider Preview, I would advise to post in the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit Forum
    , to see if anyone else has encountered this issue.

Also, please try another device to see if it is possible to change the
    Online Safety and Privacy Settings
    like a phone, tablet, etc.

I hope this helps!

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Family Filter Xbox Live