Family _ need the pass code to reset my system

Discus and support Family _ need the pass code to reset my system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; bought a Xbox from some guy about 4years ago and I don't hav an answer to his reset question , so how do I go about solving this because I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CladAnemone1301, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Family _ need the pass code to reset my system

bought a Xbox from some guy about 4years ago and I don't hav an answer to his reset question , so how do I go about solving this because I need to connect on line but I can't the entire system is faded I can't select any options on the family settings and
    don't have the code as well

Pls help I'm stuck have no options

:)

CladAnemone1301, Feb 18, 2017
  2. How to reset forgotten family passcode and password?

I forgot my family pass code and password. Need to reset my family settings. Thanks

Alfred.Sarmiento, Feb 18, 2017
  3. I forget my family setting pass code and i wanna change it

Anyway i forget my family pass code as my answer about reset the family pass code. I need help because i didn't remember can you help me?

Romythecrap23, Feb 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll have to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Feb 18, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll have to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Highwayman53 Win User

Forgot Family Settings Need a Code to Remove it completely.

I need to know the Pass code reset for dashboard 2.0.16203.0 please for i can get ride of the family code.....
  7. Paul4575 Win User

I need help resetting my Xbox 360 if possible

So I just got a Xbox 360 from my dad, and it has a pass code on it, so I can't do anything on it, I need help resetting the Xbox so I can actually play games on it, no one knows the pass code, so I was wondering how can I reset it without doing
    all the family setting stuff
    Look on YouTube how to reset pass code I'm fairly new this but learning as I go along . Go into xbox dash board

RESET PASS CODE

System info #

LT RT X Y LB RB

Lhs black

R D A L
  8. Allforthelulz27 Win User

Pass code

Go to the "My Xbox" menu from the Xbox 360's main menu. Select "System Settings." Choose "Family Settings," then "Console Controls."

Enter any incorrect pass code. A message notifies you that the pass code is incorrect. Choose "Reset Pass Code."

Answer the security question that appears. This question was provided by you when the original pass code was set up.

Enter a new pass code, then confirm it by entering it again. Choose a new pass code reset answer. Select "Done" twice, then "Yes, Save Changes."

Try this :)
  9. SnaggyApple2290 Win User

Xbox 360 family pass code

i cant reset my family pass code pls help me.
Thema:

1. Family _ need the pass code to reset my system - Similar Threads - Family need pass

2. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. Do I need to remove my sons account from family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to remove my sons account from family?: Hi I bought a new Xbox X and have set it to my home with my account which has Xbox ultimate. My son uses my old Xbox one and has been using my ultimate pass to play games. I am aware this cant...
  5. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  6. I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been removed from family group yet I still need permission: Hiii I recently wanted to change my gamer tag. I have been in a family group so it needed permission from someone. So I went to my mothers since I have access account and removed me from the...
  7. "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox": I have been trying to launch the Xbox app on my pc but I keep getting this text box "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: xbox" I'm an adult but I still have this issue....
  8. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...
  9. I need help with family sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with family sharing: Recently my friend gave me his microsoft store account but I already have an account so I tried to share the games within family. I think I can download the games from my friend's old account but...
  10. Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need two Game Pass subscriptions to play with another family member on a second home xbox?: I have a series X and series S, and want to play games with my 8 year old on Game Pass. But most of them that come up under local co op require two accounts, and not true local. So I connected my...