Falsely perm banned once again

Discus and support Falsely perm banned once again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey my gt that was banned is mr sweet bunny and I've been falsely perm banned I was banned for 2weeks so I went back to playing the PC master race and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrxDaffyDuck, Jun 25, 2017.

1. MrxDaffyDuck
    MrxDaffyDuck Guest

hey my gt that was banned is mr sweet bunny and I've been falsely perm banned I was banned for 2weeks so I went back to playing the PC master race and I came back 4 weeks later redeemed a state of decay code and a 3month live spoke to my fiancé on Skype
    for an hour or 2 got offline didn't play for weeks came back and was perm banned and can you guys actually reply instead of telling me why I was apparently banned when I've asked several times to investigate this but all I get is a automated response it's
    the same as your file complaint system get anyone banned by just spamming it it's stupid GG switching back to ps4

:)

MrxDaffyDuck, Jun 25, 2017
  2. Rexxifyy
    Rexxifyy Guest
    Backwards compatibility.

Wait. All my Xbox 360 games are from another account but some of them appear and some of them don't. The problem is my other account was falsely perm banned.

Rexxifyy, Jun 25, 2017
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    My console is banned

once a console is banned it is perm banned sorry

davemcfly85, Jun 25, 2017
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Perm Banned

so, ive been perm banned twice. im jus wondering if i get reported one time such as false report does tht lead to perm ban? or regular banned because last time i got reported once nd got perm banned.
    Also you wont get banned simply because you are reported. All reports are investigated by the enforcement team before a ban/suspension is handed down.

If anything the person making the false report would be the one getting banned/suspended as abusing the report feature is against the rules.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

My console is banned

once a console is banned it is perm banned sorry
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

I Have Been Suspended.. please read & reply

nope not getting it back once an account is perm banned there is nothing you can do but start all over again.
  7. XGN_HARMONYAoW_sgt Win User

Falsely perm banned

I personally think it is ridiculous that you treat your consumers this way like for example a large majority of xbox players have owned their xbox one for 5-6 years so a 11 year old to a 16-17 year old and through out those years especially as a kid that I
    highley doubt has read your "code of conduct" wich ofcourse leaves them open to several ban's throught 5-6 years as there maturing but this results in a perm ban regardless because statue of limitations dosent matter according to Microsoft and if the evidence
    isnt stated in messages they rely soley on one persons report along with old reports to make their decision and as a loyal customer to xbox I see people intentional false bans all the time people simplely do it as a way to troll or have an edge over someone
    regaurdless if they actually desrved it or not jus simply because they can a similar concept to tampering with users wifi to make them go offline because they beleive its funny and Im also speaking from experience. Because I receantly was in a party with many
    "toxic" players who all were using racist/offensive language and as I deffend my self I realize theirs no point so I leave but they find my gamertag and report me knowing it would ban me and make my day even worse and to top it off it was a perma ban as a
    result of minor com bans from years ago but bottom line that xbox makes it way to easy for people to get falsley baned and from a quick search on youtube or google hundreds of other life long consumers agree and to make it even worse you guys make it as hard
    as possible to reach out to you guys and honstley its probably jus worth it more to buy the new PlayStation when it comes out or just a used ps4 like alot of people seem to be doing but it is really disappointing that people do this and xbox/Microsoft is oblivious
    to it Id appreciate it if you respond right away sir ty \:
  8. Smwutches Win User

false perm ban

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans and they do not use the forums. There is an issue with the notification that is telling everyone that they are permanently banned, but most likely it is not actually permanent. Unfortunately, all you can do is wait for the enforcement site to update to show the suspension to see about submitting a case review.
Thema:

1. Falsely perm banned once again - Similar Threads - Falsely perm banned

2. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  6. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  7. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  8. Xbox False Notification Icon

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox False Notification Icon: [img] I have a bug where it says you have a chat notification, but nothing is there. Has anyone else had this issue, and do you have any clues on how to fix it?...
  9. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  10. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...