False permanent suspension

Discus and support False permanent suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As of oct 11th 7:34am I was banned without reasoning, I have submitted an appeal and it was instantly denied. I Have seen that multiple other users are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Melia Cypher, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Melia Cypher
    Melia Cypher Guest

As of oct 11th 7:34am I was banned without reasoning, I have submitted an appeal and it was instantly denied. I Have seen that multiple other users are currently having the same issue these past 2 weeks alone. My account has only had 1 strike since the new system and ive been clean ever since. I have no violated nor bypassed xbox's community standards and it is nearly impossible to get ahold of someone to look into this further. I know for a fact something is going on with the new enforcement system as i am not the only case this has happened to (the most recent that ive seen other than myself being oct 9th) Please can someone get microsoft to look into these or point me in the right direction to get help? Ive had this account since i was a kid and losing almost everything ive loved and worked for including the community of friends has been gut wrenching. I understand bans = forfeit rights to everything but banning clean players without reason AND an instantly denied appeal? Something is going on.

:)

Melia Cypher, Oct 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: