False Claims Against My Account and Hacker! Please help.

Discus and support False Claims Against My Account and Hacker! Please help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing xbox and this guy who was playing with me and my girlfriend i feel has a crush on her, we were playing and 1 guy,, said he was making a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THGeXeCuToR, Jun 20, 2014.

1. THGeXeCuToR
    THGeXeCuToR Guest

I was playing xbox and this guy who was playing with me and my girlfriend i feel has a crush on her, we were playing and 1 guy,, said he was making a new party and he left and sent an invite to my girlfriend, which is when the main person, got my IP address
    and booted me offline. I came back and he did it again, he claims he didnt do it but he sent me a voice message when i told him to stay away from my girlfriend, it said at the end that he would boot me offline. it was sent to me 6/20/2014 12:08 PM Then to
    further try and get me away from her, sent mass messages to their friends and recent players that i told them i would hack them permanently and take theirs, their friends, and their recent players accounts, which is totally a lie. It has gotten out of hand
    and it would really help me if you guys look into it. The main things that i want is for the reports, if any where actually made, to be removed please, and hopefully for some form of punishment to come to the two. We were playing Black Ops 2 and thats where
    we met. has known my girlfriend for some time in real life, and he has confessed his love for her openly and many times, they also harassed her in the chat and said very sexual things to her. The one that made me the most upset was when
    [Mod Removed] said to my girlfriend is "shhh just come on my bed, close your eyes, and let it happen" they said these things all night we were on and I think that shouldnt be allowed. I went into a live chat for the problem and they refered
    me here, the referral number is (MOD REMOVED). Please help me.

Thank you,

:)

THGeXeCuToR, Jun 20, 2014
  2. AP4CHExE4GLE
    AP4CHExE4GLE Guest
    False Harassment Claim/Suspended

Is there any way to get unsuspended for a false harassment claim against my account? I have done nothing wrong to get this suspension, yet the enforcement team put the claim on my account. Anyone please help with this, I don't know why this happened.

AP4CHExE4GLE, Jun 20, 2014
  3. Hacker!!!

I have a person trying to hack into my account. He has been fileing false reports on me and he read off my ip adress. MOD REMOVED. please help me

coolboyface13, Jun 20, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but support gave you some incorrect information. It's against forum rules to call out other gamers and you should not post reference numbers on the forums. You need to file a complaint on them via the console and the enforcement team will investigate
    the issue from there. You should also block communications with them.

As far as them filing complaints on you, as long as you haven't done anything to violate the code of conduct/terms of service, nothing will be done.

Smwutches, Jun 20, 2014
  5. THEY DID SIMILAR STUFF TO MY SON NATHAN ALSO AND STOLE HIS ACCOUNT, and when he got it back HE WAS SUSPENDED FROM THE GAME COMPLETELY. PLEASE FIX AT ONCE
    [Mode Removed]

StorablePurse10, Sep 1, 2014
  6. Storable, please don't resurrect old threads.....start your own with some detailed information.

LoH IronMedic, Oct 31, 2018
  7. StorablePurse10 Win User

THEY DID SIMILAR STUFF TO MY SON NATHAN ALSO AND STOLE HIS ACCOUNT, and when he got it back HE WAS SUSPENDED FROM THE GAME COMPLETELY. PLEASE FIX AT ONCE
    [Mode Removed]
  8. LoH IronMedic Win User

Storable, please don't resurrect old threads.....start your own with some detailed information.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but support gave you some incorrect information. It's against forum rules to call out other gamers and you should not post reference numbers on the forums. You need to file a complaint on them via the console and the enforcement team will investigate
    the issue from there. You should also block communications with them.

As far as them filing complaints on you, as long as you haven't done anything to violate the code of conduct/terms of service, nothing will be done.
  10. fc0bcc9d-184e-4f63-8 Win User

Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

And i did absolutely none of these. The claim against me and my account by the other player is indeed false
  11. IMN ESP Nemesis Win User

Clubes Xbox y Seguridad (Mod Translation: Xbox Clubs and security )

Hello!

Sounds like you're having issues with your reputation or enforcement actions that have been taken against your account. Please head over to
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement for more information and any possible options regarding Xbox Live Enforcement scenarios.

Hope this helps!!
    Hello!

Thanks for answering, but nobody supports me in anything.
    The reason for the ban is the name of my club that does not inflict any reason for censorship.
    I am being harassed by a group of people and they do it through false allegations to my club and profile.
    I do not understand how they can veto someone without first seeing the reasons for the complaints.
    We do not have protection over false claims.

Sorry for my English!
Thema:

1. False Claims Against My Account and Hacker! Please help. - Similar Threads - False Claims Against

2. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  6. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  7. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  8. Xbox False Notification Icon

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox False Notification Icon: [img] I have a bug where it says you have a chat notification, but nothing is there. Has anyone else had this issue, and do you have any clues on how to fix it?...
  9. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  10. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...