FALLOUT SHELTER - PHANTOM DUST - I can't get it down since your release.

Discus and support FALLOUT SHELTER - PHANTOM DUST - I can't get it down since your release. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] 2 games Since its launch I can not download until today date since Post has already tried everything I entered into counted with my internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THIAGOPUNISHER, May 28, 2017.

1. FALLOUT SHELTER - PHANTOM DUST - I can't get it down since your release.

FALLOUT SHELTER - PHANTOM DUST - I can't get it down since your release. [​IMG]

2 games Since its launch I can not download until today date since Post has already tried everything I entered into counted with my internet operator ve if I was with speed connection problems and was not my internet this all OK working perfectly without
    any problems this photo shows when I lap games to download simply frozen and does not come out more of it sometimes when it starts down there is overloading my internet being that I have 150MB 60 Uploud with this speed is for me download 2 games very fast
    without any problem

I am Insider preview Alpha 1 now with other live games I have no problems to download my games purchased in my download history or when purchasing some game on the bass normally very fast with my Internet 150 MB 60 uploud

I'm from Brazil's Portuguese language

:)

THIAGOPUNISHER, May 28, 2017
  2. Freedom Rewards still not reflecting time spent

As per this thread: Missing rewards it has now been well over 96 hours since the first 2 games I played for
    over 5 hours after clicking Opt-in.

I played Fallout Shelter, Powerstar Golf and Phantom Dust for more than 5 hours each. None of them activated the punch card.

NeilSmith1984, May 28, 2017
  3. Studio behind Phantom Dust shut down. Game still in the works, though.

Darkside Game Studios, which was working on the Xbox exclusive reboot of Phantom Dust has shut down after Microsoft canceled its version of the game. Apparently Phantom Dust will be handed for another studio, since the game has not been cancelled. That could mean that it will take much longer to be released, though.

Phantom Dust reboot studio reportedly shuts down, game still in the works

SpikiestSpade, May 28, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there Thiago!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the two games. I noticed you mention you're from Brazil. Does your Xbox Live account region match your current physical location? Oftentimes a region mismatch can cause issues with games. If you aren't sure, you can
    try running your account through the
    migration tool

Let us know if that was the problem or if we still need to troubleshoot further. FALLOUT SHELTER - PHANTOM DUST - I can't get it down since your release. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, May 30, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there Thiago!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the two games. I noticed you mention you're from Brazil. Does your Xbox Live account region match your current physical location? Oftentimes a region mismatch can cause issues with games. If you aren't sure, you can
    try running your account through the
    migration tool

Let us know if that was the problem or if we still need to troubleshoot further. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  6. AdamShields Win User

Phantom Dust

Today...

Phantom Dust releasing FREE on Xbox One and Windows 10.

So good.
  7. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

Original Xbox Collection on Xbox One

Xbox Live on the original Xbox shut down shortly after the release of the 360, Trials got a HD re release on the 360 and many Xbox games are playable on the 360.

Phantom Dust is an example of a reboot/remake...however you see it, for the Xbox One.

Hope you understand more FungShway.
  8. Tormaz Win User

Achievement not unlocking

Hello!

Achievements have been fairly bugged with fallout shelter since it was released. Sometimes they get stuck at a certain percentage, other times they don't unlock when completing them for days if at all. If you wait several days and they don't unlock or update,
    unfortunately the only option is to restart a new vault and try to get the achievement again.
  9. Grim Fayte Win User

Can we tweet Phil Spencer @XboxP3 for a Phantom Dust sequel

I absolutely loved Phantom Dust and wish they never killed it off. Both this and a new Kingdom Under Fire needs to be released on next Gen.
Thema:

1. FALLOUT SHELTER - PHANTOM DUST - I can't get it down since your release. - Similar Threads - FALLOUT SHELTER PHANTOM

2. How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter: Hi I like to switch back to my local state save because my vault was fully done up etc and I can't seem to have the prompt that xbox asks me which save file I like to use either cloud or local...
  3. Fallout Shelter error I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter error I need help: I using Windows 7 and i got error i need help [img] ec01d63d-bc95-4c83-8d01-c7a5b83550cd
  4. Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases: I have bought some lunchboxes for Fallout Shelter and yet I got billed for them, but I haven't received them, please help. 124b8ced-4404-4196-a5a7-476c81527d13
  5. Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading: I have made an in-game purchase in Fallout Shelter, and my account has been charged. However, when I go to the Redeem tab in the shop in the game, I just get a loading screen that goes forever...
  6. so my fallout shelter is not syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so my fallout shelter is not syncing: So I play fallout sometimes and I always sync my vault but recently I've not been able to sync it, it only comes as We cant sync your data with the cloud right now. 2 buttons say 'Play Offline'...
  7. Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years: I stopped playing Fallout Shelter in late 2017, due to maxing out my vault and achievements not unlocking for months. Cut to mid 2021 and I picked the game up again, figuring that whatever was...
  8. Fallout shelter vault wont load (enter vault)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout shelter vault wont load (enter vault): Hello, im having this issue where once im at the menu screen the button that usually says "enter vault 71" now instead says "enter vault" and nothing happen when i click on it, also i cant see my...
  9. Fallout Shelter Save Not Syncing to Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout Shelter Save Not Syncing to Cloud: Hi there, I have been playing fallout shelter for the past few months on Windows 10 and recently whenever I open the game I get a message saying that "We can't sync your data with the cloud right...
  10. How can i play my saved vault on fallout shelter on my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can i play my saved vault on fallout shelter on my Xbox one s: Hello gamers! I would like some help with a question i have, is it possible to i play my vault saved on my phone on my xbox one? My vault from fallout shelter i mean, without not having to go on...