Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already.

Discus and support Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not only does it freeze and crash the game, but the whole system turns off. And it turns on again as if it was hard restarted. Filed a bug complaint.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SenileTomato, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already.

Not only does it freeze and crash the game, but the whole system turns off. And it turns on again as if it was hard restarted. Filed a bug complaint.

submitted by /u/SenileTomato
    [link] [comments]

/u/SenileTomato, Apr 8, 2020
  2. iMacOfDeath Win User

Syncing data for Fallout Shelter

So I got it to work finally, here’s what I had to do:

1. Download Fallout Shelter onto my Windows Laptop

2. Start the game and save over the downloaded sync file

3. Shut down my laptop

4. Turn on my Xbox One

5. Delete my local save file for Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

6. Restart my Xbox One

7. Launch Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

8. After being prompted, select “Sync my latest data.”

9. Game works.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

MW2 Map Causes controversy Affecting MW2/MW3

Has anyone here built a fallout shelter yet?
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Fallout Shelter Coming to Xbox One Next Week

5. BusiBoy Win User

Xbox One X Crash running No man's sky

yes did that

the same thing happened with my One running Fallout 4, it has started crashing like that one day on constantly, like maximum 2h of playing
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Fallout Shelter confused by the FAQ for free to play rewards

Hello Pure Snipez xx,

Since the only way to make purchases for this game is through the game itself, these purchases are not eligible, as we explained on your previous post and as you describe in the FAQ you reference, "This does not include purchases made within the game". Since
    these transactions are made through that company, we cannot track these purchases, and therefore they are not eligible for the offer.

For example, the game Trove has purchases you can make from the Xbox store (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/trove/c4m5bk5hmgjd), while Fallout Shelter has no add-ons available
    for purchase (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/fallout-shelter/9nblggh556n4).
Thema:

Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already.

1. Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already. - Similar Threads - Fallout Shelter makes

2. How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter: Hi I like to switch back to my local state save because my vault was fully done up etc and I can't seem to have the prompt that xbox asks me which save file I like to use either cloud or local...
  3. Fallout Shelter error I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter error I need help: I using Windows 7 and i got error i need help [img] ec01d63d-bc95-4c83-8d01-c7a5b83550cd
  4. Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases: I have bought some lunchboxes for Fallout Shelter and yet I got billed for them, but I haven't received them, please help. 124b8ced-4404-4196-a5a7-476c81527d13
  5. Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading: I have made an in-game purchase in Fallout Shelter, and my account has been charged. However, when I go to the Redeem tab in the shop in the game, I just get a loading screen that goes forever...
  6. so my fallout shelter is not syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so my fallout shelter is not syncing: So I play fallout sometimes and I always sync my vault but recently I've not been able to sync it, it only comes as We cant sync your data with the cloud right now. 2 buttons say 'Play Offline'...
  7. Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years: I stopped playing Fallout Shelter in late 2017, due to maxing out my vault and achievements not unlocking for months. Cut to mid 2021 and I picked the game up again, figuring that whatever was...
  8. Fallout Shelter: can't make in-game purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter: can't make in-game purchases: Having trouble connecting to the store for in-game purchases for Fallout Shelter; on Xbox One when I click on the button to buy something a black rectangle briefly appears and then it just returns...
  9. Cannot make in-game purchases in Fallout Shelter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot make in-game purchases in Fallout Shelter...: Whenever i try to buy the starter pack (or anything else) in Fallout Shelter, it just says "loading" and then the black payment window pops up for a split second then goes away. Can anyone help?...
  10. Fallout shelter can't make in game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout shelter can't make in game purchase: I am unable to buy anything in game. The screen goes to load and then just kicks back 85cd93b9-51a2-4b01-9bcb-a05da3665f26