Fallout Shelter In Game Purchase Does Not Work

Discus and support Fallout Shelter In Game Purchase Does Not Work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing Fallout Shelter on the Xbox One. I have made three in game purchases. However, I have tried to make other purchases over the past few days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jmbox, Feb 19, 2017.

1. jmbox
    jmbox Guest

I am playing Fallout Shelter on the Xbox One. I have made three in game purchases. However, I have tried to make other purchases over the past few days and it will not go to my account confirmation page. It just returns to the original items for purchase
    selection page. Is this function broken or it their a limit to purchases in the game?

:)

jmbox, Feb 19, 2017
  2. Eli Wolfjah
    Eli Wolfjah Guest
    One-Two-Free Punch

I made two purchases on fallout shelter of 3.99$. Does that still qualify? I’m hoping so

Eli Wolfjah, Feb 19, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Fallout Shelter confused by the FAQ for free to play rewards

Hello Pure Snipez xx,

Since the only way to make purchases for this game is through the game itself, these purchases are not eligible, as we explained on your previous post and as you describe in the FAQ you reference, "This does not include purchases made within the game". Since
    these transactions are made through that company, we cannot track these purchases, and therefore they are not eligible for the offer.

For example, the game Trove has purchases you can make from the Xbox store (Get Trove - Microsoft Store), while Fallout Shelter has no add-ons available
    for purchase (Get Fallout Shelter - Microsoft Store).

XBLRewards8, Feb 19, 2017
  4. Fallout Shelter In Game Purchase Does Not Work

Hey there augustdarkfire,

In this case, you'll want to reach out to the Official Xbox chat and phone teams for a closer look at the billing and purchase information. They'll be able to take a closer look at this with you.
    Contact Official Xbox Support

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Feb 21, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there augustdarkfire,

In this case, you'll want to reach out to the Official Xbox chat and phone teams for a closer look at the billing and purchase information. They'll be able to take a closer look at this with you.
    Contact Official Xbox Support

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Fallout Shelter Coming to Xbox One Next Week

7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Fallout Shelter confused by the FAQ for free to play rewards

Hello Pure Snipez xx,

Since the only way to make purchases for this game is through the game itself, these purchases are not eligible, as we explained on your previous post and as you describe in the FAQ you reference, "This does not include purchases made within the game". Since
    these transactions are made through that company, we cannot track these purchases, and therefore they are not eligible for the offer.

For example, the game Trove has purchases you can make from the Xbox store (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/trove/c4m5bk5hmgjd), while Fallout Shelter has no add-ons available
    for purchase (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/fallout-shelter/9nblggh556n4).
  8. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Would you wear a Pip Boy?

They said at e3 the companion app will work with all phones it's just the fallout shelter game that's iPhone only
  9. Hyperion CMDR Win User

What is the last game you completed?

none yet working on fallout shelter and star trek online
Thema:

1. Fallout Shelter In Game Purchase Does Not Work - Similar Threads - Fallout Shelter Game

2. How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter: Hi I like to switch back to my local state save because my vault was fully done up etc and I can't seem to have the prompt that xbox asks me which save file I like to use either cloud or local...
  3. Fallout Shelter error I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter error I need help: I using Windows 7 and i got error i need help [img] ec01d63d-bc95-4c83-8d01-c7a5b83550cd
  4. Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases: I have bought some lunchboxes for Fallout Shelter and yet I got billed for them, but I haven't received them, please help. 124b8ced-4404-4196-a5a7-476c81527d13
  5. Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading: I have made an in-game purchase in Fallout Shelter, and my account has been charged. However, when I go to the Redeem tab in the shop in the game, I just get a loading screen that goes forever...
  6. Fallout Shelter: can't make in-game purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter: can't make in-game purchases: Having trouble connecting to the store for in-game purchases for Fallout Shelter; on Xbox One when I click on the button to buy something a black rectangle briefly appears and then it just returns...
  7. Fallout Shelter In Game Purchases are failing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter In Game Purchases are failing: In Game purchases are failing. The recommendation from Bethesda is to Hard Restart the xbox one. This worked the first couple of times, but I do not like having to restart my xbox one every time...
  8. Cannot make in-game purchases in Fallout Shelter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot make in-game purchases in Fallout Shelter...: Whenever i try to buy the starter pack (or anything else) in Fallout Shelter, it just says "loading" and then the black payment window pops up for a split second then goes away. Can anyone help?...
  9. Fallout shelter can't make in game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout shelter can't make in game purchase: I am unable to buy anything in game. The screen goes to load and then just kicks back 85cd93b9-51a2-4b01-9bcb-a05da3665f26
  10. when i try to open fallout shelter, it says getting game ready then it says something went ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i try to open fallout shelter, it says getting game ready then it says something went ...: when starting fallout shelter, it ops up error code 0x80070490, but i have an xbox one s help! 1dfe3ca5-cb10-4070-a1b4-1212770e0e47