Fallout Shelter - Can I go back to a previous save?

Discus and support Fallout Shelter - Can I go back to a previous save? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started playing Fallout Shelter two days ago. It's been going fine, and I have been building up my shelter nicely and keeping my Dwellers happy.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akaibara224, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Akaibara224
    Akaibara224 Guest

I started playing Fallout Shelter two days ago. It's been going fine, and I have been building up my shelter nicely and keeping my Dwellers happy. Well, fast forward to my current problem... I had sent three of my best Dwellers with some of the best equipment
    I had out on a quest, but apparently I did not equip them with Stimpaks. I have no idea how I could have missed that, especially since I'm completely loaded with Stimpaks. It took them two hours to get to the location, I finally get in, and then they all
    die shortly after arriving because they couldn't replenish their health. (That's when I discovered they didn't have Stimpaks.) I didn't have enough CAPS to revive any of them, but I really didn't want to lose them. Is there any possible way I could go back
    to a previous save and get them back, or did I simply lose them forever?

:)

Akaibara224, Feb 16, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Data synching issue with Fallout Shelter

Go to Manage Game> Saved Data in the Options menu on Fallout Shelter and delete the local saves. After that power cycle your console and get back to the game

M3tal Daz3, Feb 16, 2017
  3. Fallout Shelter FAQ

Now is your chance to show off what you've got as an Overseer! Build the perfect bunker in Fallout Shelter coming to Xbox One and Windows 10. Brave the wasteland, repopulate the world and defend your bunker from Raiders!

Q: When is Fallout Shelter releasing on Xbox One and Windows 10?

A: Fallout Shelter will release on February 7th, 2017 at 10AM PDT.

Q: Is Fallout Shelter a Play Anywhere title?

A: Yes, it is! If you download Fallout Shelter through the Xbox Store, you'll be able to access the game on your Windows 10 PC via the Windows Store and vice versa. Additionally game saves and achievements will sync across both platforms.

Q: What are the PC requirements for Fallout Shelter?

A: For the best possible experience you’re looking for, you'll want to have the recommended hardware below:

Minimum

CPU/Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9550 @2.83GHZ or AMD equivalent or better

GPU/Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 250 1GHZ or AMD Radeon™ HD 6970 1GHZ

VRAM: 1GB

Storage: 2GB

Input: Keyboard & Mouse or Xbox Controller

Q: Can I pre-order Fallout Shelter?

A: There are no pre-order options for this title as it is a Free-To-Play title supported by in-game micro transactions. You can download Fallout Shelter for

Xbox One
    or Windows 10 on February 7th, 2017 at 10AM PDT.

Q: Do I need to be online to play Fallout Shelter?

A: Yes, Fallout Shelter on Xbox One and Windows 10 does require for you to be connected to Xbox Live.

Tips to help if you're running into trouble with Fallout Shelter

Q: What should I do if I am running into issues with Game DVR and Broadcasting Fallout Shelter?

A: Game DVR and broadcasting is not supported for Fallout Shelter at this time. But keep an eye out for improvements and new additions to the Fallout Shelter experience.

Q: What should I do if I want the best experience while switching between playing Fallout Shelter on Xbox One and Windows 10?

A: For the best experience when switching between the Xbox One console and Windows 10, be sure to wait five minutes or longer before switching sessions on different devices to ensure save files have proper time to sync. On Windows 10, you may receive a Xbox
    dialogue telling you that your saved games are taking too long to synchronize. If you have waited 5 minutes from the last time you saved and exited the game on another device, select “Sync last saved data”.

Q: Can I sync my saves from Fallout Shelter on iOS, Android or the current PC version?

A: No, it's not possible to sync saves between previous versions of the game and Xbox One or Windows 10 however you can use the Play Anywhere feature to switch between Xbox One and Windows 10 and retain the same game save on those devices.

Q: What should I do if the Fallout Shelter installation stops and restarts or won't install on Xbox One?

A: While installing the game, your console may report an incorrect file size or the download may stop/fail. If this happens, wait a few minutes and it should restart and successfully complete the download. This issue will be addressed in a future update.

These links below can help if you run into trouble with installation of or playing Fallout Shelter

Issues Installing a Game

Slow Download/Installs

Cloud Save Errors

How To Get Software and Driver Updates on Windows 10

How to Change the Default Download/Install
    Destination on Windows 10

Miss Share Bear, Feb 16, 2017
  4. Akaibara224
    Akaibara224 Guest

@StealthyTulip Yeah, I figured... Thank you!

Akaibara224, Feb 18, 2017
  5. Akaibara224 Win User

@StealthyTulip Yeah, I figured... Thank you!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Data synching issue with Fallout Shelter

Go to Manage Game> Saved Data in the Options menu on Fallout Shelter and delete the local saves. After that power cycle your console and get back to the game
  7. iMacOfDeath Win User

Syncing data for Fallout Shelter

So I got it to work finally, here’s what I had to do:

1. Download Fallout Shelter onto my Windows Laptop

2. Start the game and save over the downloaded sync file

3. Shut down my laptop

4. Turn on my Xbox One

5. Delete my local save file for Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

6. Restart my Xbox One

7. Launch Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

8. After being prompted, select “Sync my latest data.”

9. Game works.
  8. crobar702 Win User

Service not working

Right but I can play a free downloaded game like fallout shelter ...so what's going on...I can't even play my discs
  9. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Fallout Shelter Coming to Xbox One Next Week

Thema:

1. Fallout Shelter - Can I go back to a previous save? - Similar Threads - Fallout Shelter previous

2. How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter: Hi I like to switch back to my local state save because my vault was fully done up etc and I can't seem to have the prompt that xbox asks me which save file I like to use either cloud or local...
  3. Fallout Shelter error I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter error I need help: I using Windows 7 and i got error i need help [img] ec01d63d-bc95-4c83-8d01-c7a5b83550cd
  4. Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases: I have bought some lunchboxes for Fallout Shelter and yet I got billed for them, but I haven't received them, please help. 124b8ced-4404-4196-a5a7-476c81527d13
  5. Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading: I have made an in-game purchase in Fallout Shelter, and my account has been charged. However, when I go to the Redeem tab in the shop in the game, I just get a loading screen that goes forever...
  6. so my fallout shelter is not syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so my fallout shelter is not syncing: So I play fallout sometimes and I always sync my vault but recently I've not been able to sync it, it only comes as We cant sync your data with the cloud right now. 2 buttons say 'Play Offline'...
  7. Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years: I stopped playing Fallout Shelter in late 2017, due to maxing out my vault and achievements not unlocking for months. Cut to mid 2021 and I picked the game up again, figuring that whatever was...
  8. Fallout shelter vault wont load (enter vault)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout shelter vault wont load (enter vault): Hello, im having this issue where once im at the menu screen the button that usually says "enter vault 71" now instead says "enter vault" and nothing happen when i click on it, also i cant see my...
  9. Fallout Shelter Save Not Syncing to Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout Shelter Save Not Syncing to Cloud: Hi there, I have been playing fallout shelter for the past few months on Windows 10 and recently whenever I open the game I get a message saying that "We can't sync your data with the cloud right...
  10. How can i play my saved vault on fallout shelter on my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can i play my saved vault on fallout shelter on my Xbox one s: Hello gamers! I would like some help with a question i have, is it possible to i play my vault saved on my phone on my xbox one? My vault from fallout shelter i mean, without not having to go on...