Fallout four season pass not working

Discus and support Fallout four season pass not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend just got an xbox and she is 17 and it is saying she can’t downlad the fallout four season pass because she is to young even though in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IB#1, Jan 8, 2021.

1. IB#1
    IB#1 Guest

My friend just got an xbox and she is 17 and it is saying she can’t downlad the fallout four season pass because she is to young even though in the card it says 17+ why is it not working?

:)

IB#1, Jan 8, 2021
  2. pizzaPAT31 Win User

Game+dlc help

Sorry not fallout 4

I purchased the season pass for fallout 4
  3. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Four pre-planned that are covered on the season pass.
  4. ZachBlackwell Win User

Mortal Kombat Season Pass Problem. No Rain, Kenshi, or Secret Character

Uuuuuuuh yes, it does say it comes with all four characters. "Season pass contains four downloadable characters Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and a mystery warrior. Buy Season Pass and get all four warriors for the price of three." I just read that off of my tv
    screen. Sooooo don't call me a liar.
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Fallout 4 season pass failed

Fallout 3 is not a part of the Fallout 4 Season pass... Not too sure what's going on here. But I don't think you have the Season Pass, but you've used the code for Fallout 3, yes? If so, Fallout 3 will appear under "ready to install" under "My Games & Apps",
    it'll be to the far right of all your games.
  6. Mr Durva Win User

Problem With season pass and the Premiere Club DLC

omg another one of these threads........the season pass is ONLY for the four CAMPAIGN DLC.
Thema:

1. Fallout four season pass not working - Similar Threads - Fallout four season

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  6. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  7. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  8. Fallout 76

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76: I was wondering who has the problems with the screen freezing and locking up when they're playing fallout 76. That is an issue with the servers obvious to me and it is not my internet because it...
  9. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  10. sooooo after your update fallout four bugthesda that you took over like you did skype youve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    sooooo after your update fallout four bugthesda that you took over like you did skype youve...: sooo you decided to take over Bethesda and now my fallout 4 game is glitching constantly not only that you messed up skype because you do not have the appropriate advisors to work with technology...