Fallout 76

Discus and support Fallout 76 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was wondering who has the problems with the screen freezing and locking up when they're playing fallout 76. That is an issue with the servers obvious... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by bobby belcourt, May 1, 2024.

1. Fallout 76

I was wondering who has the problems with the screen freezing and locking up when they're playing fallout 76. That is an issue with the servers obvious to me and it is not my internet because it allows me to play it for so long and then it freezes up any other game I could play for hours. So I think this needs to be addressed. I don't know if anybody else is on the same page

:)

bobby belcourt, May 1, 2024
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

I really couldn't get in to Fallout 76, preferred Fallout 3
  3. Rithx Win User

Assassin creed or fallout

Fallout 76 for social interaction
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Fallout 76 and apex legends
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Fallout 76

I will be passing on Fallout 76. Red dead Redemption 2 is the way!
    Same here. Although I'm curious to see how Bethesda will work the online multiplayer features for Fallout 76
  6. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Fallout 76 Free with Game Pass?

I don't think it was Fallout 76. It was Fallout 4 that was added to game pass on E3.
Thema:

Fallout 76

1. Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  6. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  7. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  8. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  9. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  10. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....