Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall...

Discus and support Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Fallout 76 uninstalled Game files till occupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall to remove. I am locked by windows xbox security with a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Darkyere, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Darkyere
    Darkyere Guest

Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall...

Fallout 76 uninstalled

Game files till occupy 83 GB of space.

Cant remove or reinstall to remove.

I am locked by windows xbox security with a game i cant play or remove

What do i do when windows Xbox for PC Beta fails ?

plz help

Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall... [​IMG]

:)

Darkyere, Nov 6, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall to remove. I am locked by windows xbox security with a game i cant play or remove

You just tried to delete the Fallout folder, right?

Those apps that are having a problem, have you tried to reinstall any of them to see if it fixes the problem?
  3. Darkyere Win User

Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall to remove. I am locked by windows xbox security with a game i cant play or remove

[​IMG]
    I Get these errors now
  4. Darkyere Win User

Running

icacls "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" /reset

fixed windows apps and xbox app

but i still got permissive issues with other apps now.

They simply wont start now
  5. Darkyere Win User

Thank you for your idea.

It didnt clear more than 15 MB of space.

Still having those pesky 83GB in use.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Try to go inside each folder and delete the files inside the folder.
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall... - Similar Threads - Fallout uninstalled Game

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  6. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  7. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  8. Fallout 76

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76: I was wondering who has the problems with the screen freezing and locking up when they're playing fallout 76. That is an issue with the servers obvious to me and it is not my internet because it...
  9. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  10. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...