Fallout 76 Cant Run

Discus and support Fallout 76 Cant Run in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello To everyone out there! When launching Fallout 76 I get the following error when I press "any button" It is installed from the xbox store On... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LourensGraaff, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Fallout 76 Cant Run

Hello To everyone out there!

When launching Fallout 76 I get the following error when I press "any button"

It is installed from the xbox store On game pass

I tried deleting, reinstalling, the "bethesda folder in Appdata , and various other "fixes" I've even done a fresh install of windows.

Directx Updated

Drivers Fully updated

Dotnet 3.5 enabled in windows features

"Hopefully this helps But Fallout 4 runs perfectly

I have windows 11 Professional

Dell G15

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

Fallout 76 Cant Run [​IMG]

:)

LourensGraaff, Feb 3, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Fallout 76 Cant Run

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey LourensGraaff, how are you today? Hope you're well.

LourensGraaff, there are a couple of things we could try.

So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command.

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

Then, after you do it, you're going to open the game pass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  3. hellobird Win User

Fallout 76 No Client Update available

iam having the same issue. cant connect to any fallout 76 server because my fallout 76 client seems not up to date. there are no updates available for me to install thorugh xbox app.

id like to take a trip through appalachia ! :(
  4. T MAN BULLET Win User

GAMEPASS perk code to a friend

i wanted to give my friend the fallout 1st fallout 76 perk for a month. he meets all requirements he juct cant get the reward to show up when he puts in the code
  5. xVMarshVx Win User

I can't connect to any game servers except Fallout 76?..

Hey thanks for the reply, i tested my network connection and it popped up saying everything is running as it should and my NAT type is open but i still cant connect to For Honor servers, or Dead by Daylight and Black Ops 4, only Fallout 76 still, any
    other advice??
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Fallout 76 will not update or run

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

I appreciate you trying to fix this on your end, but I am afraid there's an ongoing issue for this game. Bethesda are aware of PC users on the Microsoft Store experiencing issues with the new download after the update, and they're working with Microsoft towards a fix. You can check the link below for more information: https://help.bethesda.net/#en/answer/43403.

https://twitter.com/BethesdaSupport/status/1648...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

Fallout 76 Cant Run

1. Fallout 76 Cant Run - Similar Threads - Fallout Cant Run

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition: if i try to play it i just get this Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error...
  4. Why cant I get access to my fallout 4 dlc's?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I get access to my fallout 4 dlc's?: So I recently did a "clear local saved games" on my Xbox to fix a corrupted save file on my Fallout 4 game. Unfortunately now I can't play the dlc, as the game shows them as not installed, even...
  5. When i try to sign in to Fallout 76 I can put in my info but i cant enter it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to sign in to Fallout 76 I can put in my info but i cant enter it: ive tryed to press enter and tab and they dont work idk what to do e2c33434-6a4d-4c1e-b692-82a7fc0de917
  6. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221
  7. Cant download fallout 2 on pc due to restrictions. I'm 33 years old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant download fallout 2 on pc due to restrictions. I'm 33 years old...: When trying to download fallout 2 on PC i get am told This is above ACCOUNT NAME's restrictions Fallout 2 is rated above the restrictions set on this account, to install, please ask an adult to...
  8. Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall...

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall...: Fallout 76 uninstalled Game files till occupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall to remove. I am locked by windows xbox security with a game i cant play or remove What do i do when...
  9. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221
  10. I cant play fallout 76 please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play fallout 76 please help: I downloaded it 4 times now and everytime I go in the game it gives the 1:5:1 error I tried the things like to copy it and put it on C and then make it read only but it still dosnt work please...