Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem

Discus and support Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i can play with my mates that are not on my home internet but when i try to play with my housemate who is we cannot, is this a common issue and is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghost vengance, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem

So i can play with my mates that are not on my home internet but when i try to play with my housemate who is we cannot, is this a common issue and is there a way to fix this problem?

:)

Ghost vengance, Nov 19, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Did not receive Fallout 76 beta friend codes

To claim your Fallout 76 BETA Friend Codes, you need to log in to Bethesda.net and go to your “Transaction History,” found in the drop-down menu on your account name. As long as you have already redeemed your own Fallout 76 BETA access code, you should
    now find three extra Fallout 76 BETA Friend Codes. To invite friends using these copes, you can simply click the “Details” option beside each code, copy the exact code, and send it to whomever you wish.

Note that codes can only be redeemed on the same platform that the sender is on. So, if you have access to the BETA on PC, your three Fallout 76 BETA Friend Codes will only work on PC, etc.

M3tal Daz3, Nov 19, 2018
  3. MavTw33zy5 2
    MavTw33zy5 2 Guest
    Cannot Review a Game I Own

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out how to write a review of Fallout 76 and can't seem to be able to do so even though I preordered the game.

Buy Fallout 76 - Microsoft Store

On the page there's a banner at the top that says "You own Fallout 76, included in this bundle."

However, under Ratings and Reviews it says "You are unable to rate or review as you do not own this product." I've tried both the Fallout 76 page and the Fallout 76 Preorder page. I am signed into my account and regularly
    play Fallout 76 on Xbox Live with friends. I've tried to review it from both my Xbox and my computer as well.

What is the matter? Why can't I review a game I own?

MavTw33zy5 2, Nov 19, 2018
  4. banky71
    banky71 Guest

I think i fix for this is coming with the next update. It was on the list for bugs.

banky71, Nov 20, 2018
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Please make sure that you and your friend both have open NAT's. This can happen if one console has a moderate or strict NAT.

onyxishere, Nov 20, 2018
  6. Okay so im a fair bit of a noob what is a NAT

Ghost vengance, Nov 20, 2018
  7. I found the NAT and it is open

8. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem you're experiencing an issue with adding a friend in Fallout 76. I definitely understand how frustrating this can be. What I recommend doing is when adding a friend in Fallout 76 is to make sure
    you keep the social menu open when sending and receiving a friend request. As well is this on the Xbox One or PC?

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 20, 2018
  9. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest
    Hi , Fallout just got a massive update, I would check to make sure you have the most current version just to be safe.

choppyseize, Nov 20, 2018
  10. Hey

So i have done the most current update which came out last night

I play on xbox

We have tried everything from deleting each other, restarting our console's, to even trying to join other friends that have been allowed to join in on my housemates game

Could the issue be that we are on the same router? If so when will this be fixed?

11. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Vengeance
    thanks for keeping in touch!

What our Ambassador team member was suggesting is to check the NAT type, the
    NAT type, combined with the NAT type of other players, determines whether you can successfully use multiplayer gaming or party chat. Please check out our

NAT type troubleshooter
    page on our website for further clarification on the matter because this could be the factor preventing the shared gameplay. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 20, 2018
  12. Hey

Thanks, i will give it more of a look into this afternoon we only did the check NAT to make sure that they are open in which they are

Ghost vengance, Nov 6, 2018
  13. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Vengeance
    thanks for keeping in touch!

What our Ambassador team member was suggesting is to check the NAT type, the
    NAT type, combined with the NAT type of other players, determines whether you can successfully use multiplayer gaming or party chat. Please check out our

NAT type troubleshooter
    page on our website for further clarification on the matter because this could be the factor preventing the shared gameplay. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!!
  14. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem you're experiencing an issue with adding a friend in Fallout 76. I definitely understand how frustrating this can be. What I recommend doing is when adding a friend in Fallout 76 is to make sure
    you keep the social menu open when sending and receiving a friend request. As well is this on the Xbox One or PC?

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  15. Ghost vengance Win User

Okay so im a fair bit of a noob what is a NAT
  16. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hey there

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!

Note: or more information about what each type of enforcement means, visit
    Xbox Live Suspensionsand
    Xbox Live Device Bans.
  17. SquallyBrendan1 Win User

Still doesn't. Worrk for me is it because I have a commercial banned on xbox live is this way i cant play my teammates.just wondering why its really disappointed for me dont get me wrong i do play solo by myself. Just need help join a team xb1 why?
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 cant add a friend problem - Similar Threads - Fallout cant add

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition: if i try to play it i just get this Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error...
  4. Why cant I get access to my fallout 4 dlc's?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I get access to my fallout 4 dlc's?: So I recently did a "clear local saved games" on my Xbox to fix a corrupted save file on my Fallout 4 game. Unfortunately now I can't play the dlc, as the game shows them as not installed, even...
  5. When i try to sign in to Fallout 76 I can put in my info but i cant enter it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to sign in to Fallout 76 I can put in my info but i cant enter it: ive tryed to press enter and tab and they dont work idk what to do e2c33434-6a4d-4c1e-b692-82a7fc0de917
  6. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221
  7. Fallout 76 Cant Run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Cant Run: Hello To everyone out there! When launching Fallout 76 I get the following error when I press "any button" It is installed from the xbox store On game pass I tried deleting, reinstalling, the...
  8. Cant download fallout 2 on pc due to restrictions. I'm 33 years old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant download fallout 2 on pc due to restrictions. I'm 33 years old...: When trying to download fallout 2 on PC i get am told This is above ACCOUNT NAME's restrictions Fallout 2 is rated above the restrictions set on this account, to install, please ask an adult to...
  9. Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall...

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 uninstalled - Game files till occpupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall...: Fallout 76 uninstalled Game files till occupy 83 GB of space. Cant remove or reinstall to remove. I am locked by windows xbox security with a game i cant play or remove What do i do when...
  10. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221