Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage...

Discus and support Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a game pass ultimate member, who does not actually own a physical Xbox console. I use the cloud gaming feature to play on my android phone or via... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle Gross, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Kyle Gross
    Kyle Gross Guest

Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage...

I am a game pass ultimate member, who does not actually own a physical Xbox console. I use the cloud gaming feature to play on my android phone or via sideloaded Xbox app on Chromecast. Several times over the past several days, when opening Fallout 4, after grey sync window pops up, I'm given the message, "We can't save more data for this game or app. **insertusernamehere** your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room.... And then instructions for doing this on an Xbox console. Yet I don't have a console, never did. This error comes and goes, but tonight it's completely preventing me from playing Fallout 4. I haven't filled up the allotted space for mods they allow you, and after this error appears if I attempt to open mods or creation club from start screen menu, an audio glitch occurs and the game crashes. Please help, all I can find online is advice for locating cloud saves... I don't have a windows computer either, so please limit ideas to what I can do only utilizing a browser or game pass app on Android

:)

Kyle Gross, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Kyle Gross Win User

Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage on my console- but I don't own a console, period. I play exclusively on Android via game pass cloud gaming.

Still getting same error. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling app. Same problem. It persists across multiple devices, eg android phone, Chromecast, windows laptop.
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage on my console- but I don't own a console, period. I play exclusively on Android via game pass cloud gaming.

Hey there Kyle!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Try to do this workaround:

Clearing the app cache. Go to Settings > Apps, select the Xbox Game Pass app, then select Storage > Clear cache.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. AntZero-31F6496D-62D Win User

Cloud Saved Games Offline?

I tried restarting my xbox and still won't let me access my saves from the game, when I go under System > Storage it shows it as offline as well but I can see my saves in it. But it won't let me load up my saves when I load up the game. Must be down or
    something, hopefully they'll put it back up soon.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Error 0x80830003

Hey there Dazora.

Sorry to hear about the save trouble. It sounds like the issue you're running into is lack of save space within the cloud. Have you tried clearing up some space from games other than Fallout 4?? Also, while you may only have 2 main saves for Fallout 4, it's
    possible your quicksaves are taking up extra space. Generally your storage capacity for games increases the more games you own.
  6. Teebo1500 Win User

Can't save or share Game DVR captures?

I'm running into this issue as well. This is with Fallout 4. Have a nice collection of quirky screenshots, but they give me the same ambiguous error when trying to save them. They never show up on my SmartGlass.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage... - Similar Threads - Fallout won't let

2. Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One: Hi, Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One. I have tried several times but it always stops installing. I got it second hand so thought it might be that but exchanged it for another one and this...
  3. Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass: Both Fallout 4 (PC) and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition (PC) both do not work for pc, I have installed both and both have given me the error code 0x87e50028 as well as saying "something went...
  4. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  5. Fallout 4 gotye won't install. It just keeps stopping the installation and I have no idea...

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 4 gotye won't install. It just keeps stopping the installation and I have no idea...: Title submitted by /u/i-mald [link] [comments]
  6. Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one: I have F3 & the 4 add ons Pitt,Steel,Anchorage & lookout. I have installed all & are on my Xbox one but the main game won't recognize any of the add ons. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled all...
  7. Fallout 3 dlcs won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't play: Was continuing fallout 3 on new series x, everything worked fine, I picked up from when I played last on my one x. Couple days later I tried to play and no dlcs. I've installed and reinstalled...
  8. Fallout 76 for PC won't launch after update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 for PC won't launch after update.: Is any one else experiencing Fallout 76 fast closing after attempting to sign in on the XBox PC version of Fallout 76 after todays update? e9e3d7f1-5ad3-4227-a11f-bd4f3f71b629
  9. Store won't let me buy backward compatible games (Fallout 3 / NV)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store won't let me buy backward compatible games (Fallout 3 / NV): I am trying to buy Fallout 3 for the XBox One (ie. XBox 360 backward compatibility), but the Store will not let me, apparently due to localisation issues. I am in the Netherlands, the region on my...
  10. Store won't let me purchase Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store won't let me purchase Fallout 4: When I try to buy the Fallout 4 Digital Deluxe version with my Visa debit card it tells me "Use a different way to pay" Even though I have purchased other games with this card earlier today....