Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

Discus and support Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lukaspatton, Jun 29, 2023.

1. lukaspatton
    lukaspatton Guest

Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not shown in my app data on windows pc.
    I restarted pc Reinstalled fallout 4
    The helper from Xbox tried helping he had no clue , so he said he is going to put me though to another guy i waited 1 hour. and asked with no response again so i closed chat.
    I cant get help so now I ask community

Basically I got DLC for fallout 4 all DLCS and they will not let me install or do anything EVEN IN GAME I CANT ACTIVATE THEM . its like its not registered they are installed . I went though everything the game helper for windows told me.

Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC [​IMG]

:)

lukaspatton, Jun 29, 2023
  2. Pandasaur cx Win User

Fallout 4 Season pass Purchased but no DLC option on console?

Since you've purchased the season pass, all you have to do is manage your Fallout 4 game and it should give you the option to install the DLC's.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Lukaspatton, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to access the Fallout 4 season pass.
    Before recommending some possible solutions, I would like to ask what procedures you tried to fix this inconvenience prior to your post creation?

Meanwhile, please double-check if your Bethesda and Microsoft account are linked.
  4. IgsiniaPrime Win User

Missing Season Pass for Fallout 4

If it was a redeemable season pass via a pre order bonus, then it could be that it was just advertising the season pass and only granting you a copy of fallout 3, if you brought the season pass on the Xbox store, then I would recommend uninstalling, then
    reinstalling it, or maybe you would need to install it and then go to each individual DLC on the Xbox store to install them.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved Season Pass (ARK: Survival Evolved)

You can't actually 'play' a season pass...

A season pass gives you acces to new DLC.

Have you installed installed the base game? Have you tried, after redeeming the season pass, to download the additional DLC?
  6. eviltedi Win User

Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

No,it's not fixed, I own Doom and the season pass, on Xbox.com it wants to charge me for both. The game is installed on the console but the season pass is not, it states I own the season pass on the console, we're approaching two weeks now, not acceptable.

My other games I'm having this issue with remain a problem, Fallout 4, BF4 Premium, Batman AK.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC - Similar Threads - Fallout Season pass

2. Fallout 4 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 season pass: So for some context I bought a xbox series x bundle with 3 month subscription of ultimate. So I upgraded my account to ultimate and then I wanted to re-download my fallout 4 to the xbox series x....
  3. Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass.: My Xbox One S was stolen and I had to replace it with a Series S. How come when I've installed the game pass version it doesn't allow me to download the addons like Far Harbour? I redeemed the...
  4. Fallout 4 season pass not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 season pass not available: So i got a different xbox one console for warranty and when i try to re-download my Fallout 4 season pass, it only gives me the option to buy the GOTY edition, i own the same gamertag, same email...
  5. Fallout four season pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout four season pass not working: My friend just got an xbox and she is 17 and it is saying she can’t downlad the fallout four season pass because she is to young even though in the card it says 17+ why is it not working?...
  6. Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass code for downloading fallout 3 not redeeming: I had bought a copy of fallout 4 on the xbox one, it came with a “fallout 4 season pass” which has a redeemable code on its back whoch should get me “fallout 3” once redeemed. However,...
  7. Fallout 4 Season Pass Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season Pass Gone: Hey guys, So recently I bought a new Xbox, the Gears 5 one. All my games and saves transferred save for one. For some reason my Fallout 4 Season Pass is gone. So most of my saves are dependant...
  8. Fallout 4 Season Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season Pass Issue: Split from this thread. I bought fallout 4 in a disc it came with fallout 3 and the fallout 4 season pass and im trying to figure out how to use the season pass cause it never installed to...
  9. Fallout 4 season pass not giving!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 season pass not giving!: I got Fallout 4 with Fallout 3 included as free on my birthday 2016 when i also got my first Xbox One. The problem is that a season pass was included as well but there was no dlc's released at the...
  10. Fallout 4 Season pass problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass problems: So I got the Fallout 4 Season pass a while ago as a gift,and I accidentally installed it on my brothers account,we both have fallout 4 and we share gold,and normally I'm able to use the dlc by...