fallout 4 nuka world

Discus and support fallout 4 nuka world in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my fallout 4 nuka world has a mission where you go into the commonwealth and take settlements but when i do i cannot get the raider items to spawn in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jeevesw007, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Jeevesw007
    Jeevesw007 Guest

fallout 4 nuka world

my fallout 4 nuka world has a mission where you go into the commonwealth and take settlements but when i do i cannot get the raider items to spawn in my workshop so i cannot continue the game apparently this is an ongoing problem...

:)

Jeevesw007, Sep 7, 2016
  2. RealHoboJak
    RealHoboJak Guest
    Can't play a dlc I own on my other Xbox

I own Nuka World and Automatron Dlcs for Fallout 4 for the xbox one and I recently purchased an xbox one s and I transferred Fallout 4 and the two dlcs to the new xbox . everything is downloaded on the xbox one s but when I load up Fallout 4 only Nuka World
    is shown as 'Installed' even though they're both on the xbox.

RealHoboJak, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Fallout 4 Nuka-World

I bought the Nuka-World Add On,it downloaded but it wont let me enter. Any ideas? I have done all the usual like restart, remove profile and add back on. Thanks in advance

Totoronootnoot1, Sep 7, 2016
  4. fallout 4 nuka world

This problem would be better directed to Bethesda's forums for Fallout 4:
    forums.bethsoft.com/.../324-fallout-4

There's not really much the Xbox forums can help you with, short of telling you to reinstall the whole game. Hopefully you've made some save points before you reached the bug, otherwise you'll have to wait for a patch. Bethesda's open-world games are prone
    to bugs, something of which is beyond Microsoft's control.

Hope this helps!

Internet Expert, Sep 7, 2016
  5. Internet Expert Win User

fallout 4 nuka world

This problem would be better directed to Bethesda's forums for Fallout 4:
    forums.bethsoft.com/.../324-fallout-4

There's not really much the Xbox forums can help you with, short of telling you to reinstall the whole game. Hopefully you've made some save points before you reached the bug, otherwise you'll have to wait for a patch. Bethesda's open-world games are prone
    to bugs, something of which is beyond Microsoft's control.

Hope this helps!
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

Cost versus value? Betrayed?

Fallout 4 was a good game but a bad Fallout game. It wasn't what I expected and while I was hoping Nuka World to be the savior, it wasn't. Now I'm worried that the next Elder Scrolls will be just like Fallout 4: a good game but a bad TES game. Won't be pre-ordering
    that one...
  7. MA71LDA Win User

Cost versus value? Betrayed?

Fallout 4 was worth every penny of the thirty six british pounds I spent on it, was the season pass worthy of £25? Not really but Nuka World went some way to making up for it.

Other than Preston Garvey (?) the only thing I truly disliked about Fallout 4 was the load times and strangely enough, the save times - it took an absolute age to save!!! I played a few hours of Fallout 3 the week before Nuka World came out and it saved
    so fast. Very odd.

So after spending well over 250+ hours on Fallout 4 I'd like to think I've had well over my vfm and when there's a lull in releases next year I'll start a fresh playthrough using these dodgy mods.
  8. Team_374 Win User

Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC

no i don't have any mods enabled and when i head there it doesn't show up, it is just that free way and the "you cannot go there" thing
  9. Team_374 Win User

Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC

Thank you guys for the help. I'm just going to contact Besthesda and see what happens then. Thanks again :)
Thema:

fallout 4 nuka world

1. fallout 4 nuka world - Similar Threads - fallout nuka world

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  6. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...: Hi. I bought game pass ultimate only to play xcloud on mac. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox console or PC, only Mac & Xcloud....
  7. Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems: I recently bought nuka world for fallout four and when I follow the quest i get a “you can’t go that way” followed by an invisible wall does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by...
  8. Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC: Hello, i am having trouble with a DLC that was recently added to Fallout 4 called Nuka World. Yes i have checked my radio station on my pip boy and yes i have also visited the area of the Transit....
  9. Fallout 4 Nuka-World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Nuka-World: I bought the Nuka-World Add On,it downloaded but it wont let me enter. Any ideas? I have done all the usual like restart, remove profile and add back on. Thanks in advance...
  10. Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation: Don't break our hearts again, internet Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 6aaec587-b4b6-4f12-a8f6-0d419876a1bf