Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost)

Discus and support Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour tous, Voil mon problème, ce matin j'ai décidé d'achever une quête (retour au bercail), lorsqu'au moment de sauvegarder un message est apparu... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jensebmanu, Mar 14, 2019.

1. jensebmanu
    jensebmanu Guest

Bonjour tous,

Voil mon problème, ce matin j'ai décidé d'achever une quête (retour au bercail), lorsqu'au moment de sauvegarder un message est apparu (vague souvenir car très énervé alors excusez moi si cela n'est pas correctement rédigé): " Vos sauvegardes ont rencontrés
    un problème, afin que cela ne se reproduise plus merci d'effectuer la procédure suivante:

Allez dans Paramètres-Système-Stockage-Effacez les jeux locaux enregistrés.

Lors de votre prochaine connexion sur XboxLive vous retrouverez vos sauvegardes"...

N'étant pas un crack dans le domaine j'ai suivi la procédure et hop, j'ai tout perdu.

J'ai contacté Bethesda et ouvert un ticket d'incident dans lequel j'explique la situation, et ils me donnent une procédure suivre.
    Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu   (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost) [​IMG]

Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu   (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost) [​IMG]

Pas de bol, cela ne fonctionne pas, que faire pour retrouver mon lvl52 svp???

[Translation]

Hi all

This is my problem, this morning I decided to complete a quest (back to the fold), when at the time to save a message appeared (vague memory because very annoyed so excuse me if this is not correctly written): "Your backups have Rencontrésun Problem, so
    that this does not happen again thank you to perform the following procedure:

Go to Settings-system-storage-delete the saved local games.

On your next login on XboxLive you will find your backups "...

Not being a crack in the field I followed the procedure and hop, I lost everything.

I contacted BETHESDA and opened an incident ticket in which I explain the situation, and they give me a procedure to follow.

[IMAGE]

No bowl, it does not work, what to do to find my lvl52 please???

:)

jensebmanu, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you have run into these issues with your Game Saves. Do you play your console offline or are you always playing while connected to a network? If you are connected to the internet when launching the game it should Sync your account with the
    Cloud Saves and recover your saves. However if you are offline then when you did go in to clear your local saved games you basically wiped out those game saves with nothing backed up to the cloud storage.

Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ

Also, if the troubleshooting provided by BETHESDA has not worked I would advise you respond to them with an update to see if they are able to provide more assistance with the lost saves, Hopefully they are not lost.

I hope this helps.
  3. AftmostBeef3 Win User

Free lvl 50 Infinity Pistol in Borderlands 2?

i need a infinity lvl52 if anyone has one
  4. uait Win User

Fun With Terramorphous :)

Let me ask a question about terramorphus.

In 1.0 it's lvl52.

What about 2.0?

thx
  5. III Cujo III Win User

E3 2014 Wishlist.

Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4
  6. GregWatson4 Win User

Cloud storage

How to get back lost saved game fallout 4
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost) - Similar Threads - Fallout lvl52 perdu

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  6. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  7. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  8. Fallout 76

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76: I was wondering who has the problems with the screen freezing and locking up when they're playing fallout 76. That is an issue with the servers obvious to me and it is not my internet because it...
  9. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  10. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...