Fallout 4 lost saves

Discus and support Fallout 4 lost saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, Apologies if I'm asking a question that has been covered before but I can't find any guidance that solved this specific problem. I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoodMinotaur4, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Fallout 4 lost saves

Hi All, Apologies if I'm asking a question that has been covered before but I can't find any guidance that solved this specific problem.

I have been playing fallout 4 offline for some time due to issues with my Internet service. Upon reconnecting a large volume of my saves appear to have vanished. The console and game automatically updated upon reconnecting and I'm worried I've lost weeks
    of progress. Is there any way of restoring the data? I have checked the individual characters, scrolled down through the older saves, checked different profiles etc and they are nowhere to be found.

Any help anyone can offer would be much appreciated. Thanks

:)

GoodMinotaur4, Dec 27, 2017
  2. Sadoway88
    Sadoway88 Guest
    Save game

Fallout 4. Lost last save in the game.

Sadoway88, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Deleted saves and discs now not playing

Hello. Ive been playing Fallout 4 offline (have and broadband allowance) with no problems. The other day I lost all my saves from Fallout 4. Did a hard restart on the Xbox one and now no discs will play, Ive tried with Halo as well. Message says I must connect
    to Xbox live, which I do, but still no joy. Its very strange and annoying, to have lost about 50 hours of saves from Fallout and now I cant even play a game. Any suggestions much appreciated. Gareth.

SortedMender455, Dec 27, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Fallout 4 lost saves

I'm sorry but I don't believe their is anyway to recover saves unless you stored them on a separate drive.

5. GregWatson4 Win User

Cloud storage

How to get back lost saved game fallout 4
  6. Geth Win User

Fallout 4 lost saves

I'm sorry but I don't believe their is anyway to recover saves unless you stored them on a separate drive.
  7. DCFC734 Win User

Lost saves on fallout 4

Once deleted that's it unless you have a time machine.
  8. Fateish Win User

X Box game (Fallout 4) won't start - corrupted data

I also lost my save on fallout 4 due to corrupted data, I'm sorry but I don't think there's anything you can do unless you have a backup save somewhere
  9. FlimflamAtion Win User

Lost fallout 4 saved gamed

my **** roommate used my xbox 1 and it over rode my fallout 4 saves? is there anyway to recover them?
Thema:

Fallout 4 lost saves

1. Fallout 4 lost saves - Similar Threads - Fallout lost saves

2. I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can...: I recently bought a Xbox Series S and tried to continue New Vegas (360 backwards compatibility) from my previous save on my Xbox One S yet majority of my progress was gone except from an auto...
  3. Lost Fallout DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Fallout DLC: I have "lost" all of the fallout DLC I bought a long time ago. I say lost as I'm not able to download them anymore and have to buy them all over again. just want me DLC or my money back...
  4. Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost): Bonjour tous, Voil mon problème, ce matin j'ai décidé d'achever une quête (retour au bercail), lorsqu'au moment de sauvegarder un message est apparu (vague souvenir car très énervé alors excusez...
  5. Lost fallout 3 game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost fallout 3 game code: in about 2016 or 2017 I purchased the fallout 4 game disc (not preowned), it came with a free fallout 3 game code but I lost it☹️ Can I please get some help I would really like that game....
  6. Cloud Saves being lost Fallout New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Saves being lost Fallout New Vegas: Dear All I am playing fallout New Vegas over 2 consoles depending where I am. When I move from one to the other I receive the message 'Saved games are still uploading on another console. If you...
  7. Lost my Fallout 4 save due to a cloud problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Fallout 4 save due to a cloud problem...: So I'm pretty irritated at the moment. I wanted to load up some Fallout 4 to try some mods out. As it turns out, the cloud sync issue has yet to be addressed by Xbox. This is the same issue I...
  8. Lost save files for Fallout 4. Over 7 hours missing Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost save files for Fallout 4. Over 7 hours missing Help!: First off. I already contacted Bethesda Support on this. I have signed off and on the network and even power cycled. Nothing. They even suggested I play for 5 minutes and then save again. I have...
  9. Lost game save data - Fallout 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game save data - Fallout 4: If this has already been answered, I apologize ahead of time. Disconnected my system at home, took it to play at another location WITHOUT internet access - Fallout 4 isn't multiplayer so thought...
  10. Fallout 4 - Lost All But One Game Save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 - Lost All But One Game Save: Playing Fallout 4, all my initial game files appear to be gone. Long story short, I started a couple of other games using guest accounts not knowing these accounts were temporary and the game...