Fallout 4 - Lost All But One Game Save

Discus and support Fallout 4 - Lost All But One Game Save in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing Fallout 4, all my initial game files appear to be gone. Long story short, I started a couple of other games using guest accounts not knowing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClayJordan, Dec 5, 2015.

1. ClayJordan
    ClayJordan Guest

Playing Fallout 4, all my initial game files appear to be gone. Long story short, I started a couple of other games using guest accounts not knowing these accounts were temporary and the game letting me save away without warning. I am using the instant on
    feature but even rebooted and could get back to the first set of saves on the the first guest account. I started another game today with a second account and was well into and happy when I had to stop for a while so I turned the console off, not rebooting.
    Upon power up, the second guest account was gone as were the games saves. In trying to get it back, before knowing,

I logged out of the first guest account and now have lost 120 hours of game play on that. To make matters worse, with all guest accounts logged out and just the xbox live account logged in, all my saves from the initial game played as the xbox one live account
    are gone. I only have the last save from (2) because of an apparent bug that let it write anyway.

Needless to say I am upset. Apparently there's no way to manage saves outside the game itself so I can't even confirm what really is there, if it's just this one save or not. As a note, on the 360, one could create as many local accounts as one wanted and
    play under those. One would expect this be available on the xbox one or at least strong notification it's gone and that guest accounts are practically worthless and you'll lose everything. Saying that notice its buried in the documentation is not acceptable
    especially when early discovery is delayed many days or weeks by the "instant on" never reboot feature. that helps to hide it.

Is there any way to get any of the data back or am I just out of luck? Is there a practical reason for this restriction on creating accounts that can be saved to not tied to a real human or are you simply trying to quantify my level of enjoyments and charge
    me more because I am enjoying it to much? If so, I am certainly not enjoying it now so does that mean I can get all of my money back? This makes me angry enough to wonder why I ever though about buying Microsoft to begin with.

:)

ClayJordan, Dec 5, 2015
  2. Sadoway88
    Sadoway88 Guest
    Save game

Fallout 4. Lost last save in the game.

Sadoway88, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Deleted saves and discs now not playing

Hello. Ive been playing Fallout 4 offline (have and broadband allowance) with no problems. The other day I lost all my saves from Fallout 4. Did a hard restart on the Xbox one and now no discs will play, Ive tried with Halo as well. Message says I must connect
    to Xbox live, which I do, but still no joy. Its very strange and annoying, to have lost about 50 hours of saves from Fallout and now I cant even play a game. Any suggestions much appreciated. Gareth.

SortedMender455, Dec 5, 2015
  4. Lnasty0421
    Lnasty0421 Guest

It just happened to me tonight with everyone of my games. Had gotten pretty far in AC Syndicate and COD ghost III. After trying everything, including a factory reset which worked for other's in the past, still not synching the cloud storage of my games save
    data. I am really *** *** right now, but I am hoping that it is just do to the cloud service Azure being temporarily down fixing issues, which ours is more than likely one of them. Once they get back online your box should sync back up. On the cloud service
    site, Azure, it shows that they are having downtime right now all over the world, however on xboxlive site out shows green and normal. MICROSOFT, HOW ABOUT LETTING US KNOW ABOUT THESE ISSUE INSTEAD OF MAKING EVERYONE FREAK OUT!!!!!

Lnasty0421, Dec 6, 2015
  5. mj4895
    mj4895 Guest
    Try going into settings, under the storage tab, click clear all local saved games, this will cause all saved data to sync back from the cloud to your Xbox.

mj4895, Oct 31, 2018
  6. GregWatson4 Win User

Cloud storage

How to get back lost saved game fallout 4
  7. Lnasty0421 Win User

It just happened to me tonight with everyone of my games. Had gotten pretty far in AC Syndicate and COD ghost III. After trying everything, including a factory reset which worked for other's in the past, still not synching the cloud storage of my games save
    data. I am really *** *** right now, but I am hoping that it is just do to the cloud service Azure being temporarily down fixing issues, which ours is more than likely one of them. Once they get back online your box should sync back up. On the cloud service
    site, Azure, it shows that they are having downtime right now all over the world, however on xboxlive site out shows green and normal. MICROSOFT, HOW ABOUT LETTING US KNOW ABOUT THESE ISSUE INSTEAD OF MAKING EVERYONE FREAK OUT!!!!!
  8. mj4895 Win User

Try going into settings, under the storage tab, click clear all local saved games, this will cause all saved data to sync back from the cloud to your Xbox.
  9. FlimflamAtion Win User

Lost fallout 4 saved gamed

my **** roommate used my xbox 1 and it over rode my fallout 4 saves? is there anyway to recover them?
  10. Danimalized69 Win User

Lost fallout 4 saved gamed

funny...same thing happened to me. Got to level 22 and was kicked back to level 7. YES...it should be on the cloud or something but how do you recover?
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 - Lost All But One Game Save - Similar Threads - Fallout Lost Game

2. I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my progress in Fallout New Vegas after I switched from a One S to a Series S. Can...: I recently bought a Xbox Series S and tried to continue New Vegas (360 backwards compatibility) from my previous save on my Xbox One S yet majority of my progress was gone except from an auto...
  3. Lost Fallout DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Fallout DLC: I have "lost" all of the fallout DLC I bought a long time ago. I say lost as I'm not able to download them anymore and have to buy them all over again. just want me DLC or my money back...
  4. Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 4 lvl52 perdu (Fallout 4 lvl52 Lost): Bonjour tous, Voil mon problème, ce matin j'ai décidé d'achever une quête (retour au bercail), lorsqu'au moment de sauvegarder un message est apparu (vague souvenir car très énervé alors excusez...
  5. Lost fallout 3 game code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost fallout 3 game code: in about 2016 or 2017 I purchased the fallout 4 game disc (not preowned), it came with a free fallout 3 game code but I lost it☹️ Can I please get some help I would really like that game....
  6. Lost Fallout 3 game-code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Fallout 3 game-code: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 11/11/15 Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” “The message with my...
  7. Lost Fallout 3 Game Code Message from Xbox Store Fallout 4 Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Fallout 3 Game Code Message from Xbox Store Fallout 4 Pre-order: I was waiting for backwards compatibility on the xbox one before turning in my fallout 3 gamecode. Could you please recover this code for me? Thank you. Edit: To note, I came here due to the...
  8. Cloud Saves being lost Fallout New Vegas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Saves being lost Fallout New Vegas: Dear All I am playing fallout New Vegas over 2 consoles depending where I am. When I move from one to the other I receive the message 'Saved games are still uploading on another console. If you...
  9. Fallout 3 Lost Game Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Lost Game Code: I was referred to the forums by a member of the chat support team My purchase of Fallout 4 digital bundle included a copy of a Fallout 3 code which was shown for a day on my x1 dashboard However...
  10. Lost game save data - Fallout 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game save data - Fallout 4: If this has already been answered, I apologize ahead of time. Disconnected my system at home, took it to play at another location WITHOUT internet access - Fallout 4 isn't multiplayer so thought...