Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass.

Discus and support Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One S was stolen and I had to replace it with a Series S. How come when I've installed the game pass version it doesn't allow me to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robdotcom001, Apr 17, 2021.

1. robdotcom001
    robdotcom001 Guest

My Xbox One S was stolen and I had to replace it with a Series S. How come when I've installed the game pass version it doesn't allow me to download the addons like Far Harbour? I redeemed the codes and obviously do own the game.

:)

robdotcom001, Apr 17, 2021
  2. robdotcom001 Win User

I am using the same account details and when I go to the store it wants me to buy it again... :(
  3. reforc3 Win User

Hello,

Make sure that you are using the profile which was used to purchase the content you are referring to, here below I'll share you the MSFT store links where you can check ownership of the products mentioned, and if so, you can download them to your console as well:

Bundle:

Buy Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition - Microsoft Store

Main Game:

Buy Fallout 4 - Microsoft Store

Season Pass:

Buy Fallout 4 Season Pass - Microsoft Store

DLC:

Buy Fallout 4: Far Harbor - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Contraptions Workshop - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Vault-Tec Workshop - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Nuka-World - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Automatron - Microsoft Store
  4. pizzaPAT31 Win User

Game+dlc help

Sorry not fallout 4

I purchased the season pass for fallout 4
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Fallout G.O.T.Y

I installed Fallout G.O.T.Y edition with gamepass but when i go to my addons it says there not installed, im really confused
    Fallout G.O.T.Y edition is not included on Xbox Game Pass. Only the standard versions of Fallout 4 and Fallout: New Vegas are currently included with Game Pass.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Which game will be more successful, Skyrim or Fallout 4?

Thema:

1. Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass. - Similar Threads - Fallout Gamepass version

2. Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass: Both Fallout 4 (PC) and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition (PC) both do not work for pc, I have installed both and both have given me the error code 0x87e50028 as well as saying "something went...
  3. Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?: I bought fallout 4 game of the year edition on my xbox through my ultimate game pass subscription. I have been playing it on the xbox but now would like to play at my computer. When I select...
  4. Gamepass PC Fallout 76 resolution issues. 5120x1440

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass PC Fallout 76 resolution issues. 5120x1440: I am trying to see if it's possible to get a mod to work on the gamepass version of fallout 76 PC. It keeps trying to run the game on half my screen off to one side on any resolutions. Wanted to...
  5. Fallout 3 on Windows 11 from Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 on Windows 11 from Gamepass Ultimate: Hello, I have downloaded Fallout 3 from the Gamepass on my Windows 11 device, however after trying to start a new game the game crashes. I have tried the conventional methods, like changing the...
  6. Why can’t i mod on fallout new Vegas on GamePass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i mod on fallout new Vegas on GamePass?: Ok for some reason i know you can mod this game cause there are plenty of videos of mods from GamePass. For some reason, I can’t enable mods or enable mod files like I looked up. Can you explain...
  7. Fallout 3 Game of the year edition on pc gamepass but not xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Game of the year edition on pc gamepass but not xbox one?: Hi all, sorry bit of a stupid question. Gamepass on pc has fallout 3 game of the year edition with all the dlc included however on the xbox one this isn't the case? is this intended? so two...
  8. Help with fallout 3 on gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with fallout 3 on gamepass: I downloaded fallout 3 on game pass and then bought the DLC add-ons, but they don’t seem to be working. Any help is appreciated. When I do the project purity quest it ends the game instead of...
  9. Fallout 3 GOTY crashing as soon as i press new game on pc gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY crashing as soon as i press new game on pc gamepass: when i load up fo3 and press new game it loads for about 4 seconds then crashes. it constantly does this please help 21e3f5db-2dee-4353-9b94-f28d647abfc4
  10. PC GamePass Version of Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas can't be played in South Korea.

in XBoX on Windows
    PC GamePass Version of Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas can't be played in South Korea.: Hello, everybody. I can't play the 2 games in the South Korea. Actually, I can't find the 2 games in Microsoft Store even I have Game Pass. How can I play them? Is there anything I can do for...