Fallout 4 Game pass PC Launcher Error?? (Please help)

Discus and support Fallout 4 Game pass PC Launcher Error?? (Please help) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My fallout 4 on my PC won't open and keeps giving me a file system error (-2015294512) through the gamelauncherhelper.exe file. When I say this I went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris497, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Chris497
    Chris497 Guest

My fallout 4 on my PC won't open and keeps giving me a file system error (-2015294512) through the gamelauncherhelper.exe file. When I say this I went to my fallout 4 file and tried to open up the regular fallout4.exe file to get past the launcher to play but when I tried to load into my save it said I didn't have a license and to buy the game. So I think it's mainly the launcher but does anyone have a fix or has had this happened to them before and found a fix?

:)

Chris497, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Chris497 Win User

Following the tutorial on the link and have ownership of the windowsapps, now im trying to add it to steam rn but couldn't find the game file for it
  3. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Can you try also launching the game through steam
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

I understand, but you can add pc games to steam library even if purchased from xbox game pass. Steam is a game launcher as well.
  6. Chris497 Win User

I do not see it, I only see the games I have owned by them. And to answer your questions below, I do not own the game on steam, I do through xbox game pass and I have already tried relaunching it ran by administrator.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 Game pass PC Launcher Error?? (Please help) - Similar Threads - Fallout Game pass

2. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  3. Fallout 76 account and new Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 account and new Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello, I have an existing Fallout 76 account (not on any Xbox Game Pass account,) and I wanted to subscribe to Game Pass, my question is.. will the new subscription create a new and separate...
  4. Fallout 4 not working on PC game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 not working on PC game pass.: Hi! This is my second time dealing with this problem. I downloaded Fallout 4 and when I try to launch it, it asks for the administrator pin. Immediately after I put in the pin, the game informs me...
  5. Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC: So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not shown in my app data on windows pc. I restarted...
  6. I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew: I cancelled my game pass for fallout 76 now I can’t play it keeps saying I need to renew f39682e4-6c5c-4013-b4db-96827f4aff06
  7. Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Tactics (PC) Game Pass Fullscreen Problem and Fix: So when I launched FO Tactics in would only load into borderless window mode at default game scale resolution. I'd have to manually adjust the windows resolution and that just looked like garbage....
  8. Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.: I buy a subscription for "Ultimate" and the game crashes everytime I try to "Start New Game". Why is this happening? 9d4302ad-3fcf-4763-8f8d-422f649dbb5e
  9. When I try to open Fallout 4 for PC Game Pass I get Error code: (0x87e50028) and -2015294512

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to open Fallout 4 for PC Game Pass I get Error code: (0x87e50028) and -2015294512: When I open Fallout 4 I get an two error codes. I have already checked to see if my subscription on my Game Pass account has been canceled or has expired. I have also tried restarting my pc,...
  10. error code 0x8007048f fallout 76 xbox game pass launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x8007048f fallout 76 xbox game pass launcher: Logged in today, fallout 76 needed an update, large one, had to switch drives, launcher would not let me migrate so i uninstalled and reinstalled. when launching the game it says error, eventually...