Fallout 4 does not work after the last update of the game!

Discus and support Fallout 4 does not work after the last update of the game! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Fallout 4 does not work after the last update of the game! Resetting the console, reinstalling the game did not help, and what to do now? When I roll... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A1Przemek, Jan 20, 2018.

1. A1Przemek
    A1Przemek Guest

Fallout 4 does not work after the last update of the game! Resetting the console, reinstalling the game did not help, and what to do now? When I roll the game, the menu jams and turns off.

Fallout 4 nie działa po ostatniej aktualizacji gry ! Resetowanie konsoli, ponowna instalacja gry nie pomogła, i co teraz zrobić ? Gdy wałączam grę w menu się zacina i wyłącza.

:)

A1Przemek, Jan 20, 2018
  2. Andy4673
    Andy4673 Guest
    Fallout 3 Free Download Code says expired

I purchased Fallout 4 last week. I am unable to activate my free download of Fallout 3 after purchasing Fallout 4, the code will not work.

I get error code 0x80153016 and according to your error help, it says this download offer is no longer available. I logged a support case and they confirmed the code has expired and gave me the contact details for Promotions and Specials.

Please can you advise, I am not happy that a free advertised game download does not work and that I have spent the first 45 mins of my Saturday liaising with Microsoft.

Andy4673, Jan 20, 2018
  3. Ultimus40k
    Ultimus40k Guest
    XBOX ONE Fallout4 stopped working

Hello!

After the last update my Fallout 4 video game stopped working: for now it just show me its endless intro, general menu doesn't show up. The restarting of XBOX didn't give me any results. Internet connection is good enough, all other games work without any
    problem. Any suggestions?

Ultimus40k, Jan 20, 2018
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game
    Try doing a hard restart. If that does not work uninstall and reinstall
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Syncing errors with Fallout 4

I'm in the preview and got syncing problems after the start of the 1603 update, out of 55 games that for some reason I had to update it took 10 days to sync them the only game that will not sync is Fallout 4 after almost 6 weeks I had to restart the game,
    Just keep hitting the retry until they sync as for Fallout 4 I tried every fix possible nothing worked.
  6. MaulYoda Win User

when do you think we'll see the fallout 4 announcement?

[quote user="rogerscameron95"]

E3 2012 most def is when it will be announced. Its a major seller franchise, and Bethesda knows to release it. After all, there ALREADY giving a new elder scrolls game less then a year after the last, and its an online one, and us fallout players missed
    our online game cause it was cancelled. Maybe fallout 4 will be announced. It better be.

[/quote]Bethesda isn't developing ESO, nor were they developing the Fallout
    MMO, so neither affects their work on Fallout 4
  7. IVI2s I SOLARIS Win User

Microsoft Edge app on xbox one after system update.

Update:

Hi there support team, I just wanted to add that after another system update 12\04\2017, I still can't view\access any comments on bethesda.net fallout 4 mod authors posts. As I said before, it was working fine before the last dashboard update 29\03\2017.
    Sorry to be a pain about this. It's just that I constantly use bethesda.net all the time and it was so much better to use MS Edge on the Xbox one then to use any other device whilst playing and adding mods to my favourite game fallout 4. Thanks again for any
    help on this.
  8. King1ouie18 Win User

Error Code: 0x80070570 (trying to re-install Fallout 4)

Hey there!

That's an odd error you're getting, sorry to see that. To check, are there any scratches or cracks you're trying to install from? Also, do you have this trouble with any other games or is it only with Fallout 4?
    Only does it with fallout 4 strangely. The disc is in mint condition with no scratches or finger prints. Always looked after and rarely taken out of the console.

Went through a chat with Microsoft yesterday and she believed it to be the disc at fault, rather than the unit.

I put in GTA V after and it immediately started to update like it should, but Fallout 4 just refuses to start downloading.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 does not work after the last update of the game! - Similar Threads - Fallout does last

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  6. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  7. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  8. Fallout 76

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76: I was wondering who has the problems with the screen freezing and locking up when they're playing fallout 76. That is an issue with the servers obvious to me and it is not my internet because it...
  9. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  10. Why does fallout 4 keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does fallout 4 keep crashing?: Why does fallout 4 keep crashing? b787e840-07f3-4394-a379-fbf80b778807