Fallout 4 dlc

Discus and support Fallout 4 dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had fallout 4 and recently bought the game of the year edition for the dlc. I have no internet connection. When i put the disc in i had 2 fallout 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaylynnGC, Oct 12, 2023.

1. MaylynnGC
    MaylynnGC Guest

Fallout 4 dlc

I had fallout 4 and recently bought the game of the year edition for the dlc. I have no internet connection. When i put the disc in i had 2 fallout 4 icons in my games section of the xbox. Once it was done downloading it doesnt have the dlc. Do i need an internet connection? And i bought this game of the year disc used.

:)

MaylynnGC, Oct 12, 2023
  2. VA Win User

favorite fallout game

Personally I liked Fallout 3 for the DLC. But liked Fallout 4 more.
  3. SparkleZonFire Win User

Fallout 4 Season Pass not working

To download any DLC that has been released go to My Games and Apps>Fallout 4>hit the menu button on Fallout 4>Manage Game. From there you can see any DLC that you can download.
  4. Nick21013 Win User

New DLC??

^ I'd rather have Fallout 4 then more Skyrim DLC.
  5. Mythus CZ Win User

Favorite Fallout game

I enjoyed a lot playing Fallout 4 and its DLC's..
  6. Mythus CZ Win User

Favorite Fallout game

I enjoyed a lot playing Fallout 4 and its DLC's..
Thema:

Fallout 4 dlc

1. Fallout 4 dlc - Similar Threads - Fallout dlc

2. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  3. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  4. Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?: So basically the title. I bought all of the DLC add ons for Fallout 3 in the store, they installed just fine, I go into the game and they load up and even show in the main menu downloads section....
  5. Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.: I purchased the X Box One/X Box 360 Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition. I installed everything, but the DLC is saying I have to pay for it. The DLC is not available online and only showed up once...
  6. Fallout 4 dlc not show u0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc not show u0: I got fallout 4 goty today and the dlc are now shoeing up in game I have them installed and everything 0bf2f7e0-7567-4302-9c3b-acec5fd34f74
  7. Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...: I have the physical disk for fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, which comes with the dlc, but I can’t access the dlc. b54dae28-36af-4894-90ce-66fbaea2b4cc
  8. I can’t install my dlc’s for fallout new Vegas.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t install my dlc’s for fallout new Vegas.: I am running into problems while trying to install the DLC’s for fallout new Vegas. I have the Xbox 360 ultimate edition, and whenever I tried to put in disc 2 to install the DLC’s I am met with...
  9. How do i get access to my fallout 4 DLC, if i purchased it on xbox, but installed fallout 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get access to my fallout 4 DLC, if i purchased it on xbox, but installed fallout 4...: I purchased fallout 4 on my Xbox a few years ago and then bought all the DLC separately (not the season pass) Since then I have installed fallout 4 again on my PC Using the Xbox app for PC The...
  10. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...: Hi. I bought game pass ultimate only to play xcloud on mac. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox console or PC, only Mac & Xcloud....