Fallout 4 DLC problem

Discus and support Fallout 4 DLC problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a new copy of Fallout 4 GOTY edition from Gamestop. The DLC is redeemed through a code, there is no physical disc. When I enter the code in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henkydink, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Henkydink
    Henkydink Guest

Fallout 4 DLC problem

I purchased a new copy of Fallout 4 GOTY edition from Gamestop. The DLC is redeemed through a code, there is no physical disc. When I enter the code in the manage games section I get a token not found error. I have re entered the code multiple times
    and get the same message. I did not load the original game under another gamer tag.

:)

Henkydink, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  3. BRAVO TWO ZER0 Win User

Does the 'Fallout 4 Season Pass' include the 'Vault-Tec Workshop' addon?

All dlc is included in the season pass, but there has been a problem with the last fallout 4 update.

Should be fixed within 24hrs.
  4. VA Win User

favorite fallout game

Personally I liked Fallout 3 for the DLC. But liked Fallout 4 more.
  5. Rickertude Win User

Fallout 4 DLC problem

Have you tried to redeem the code in the Xbox store? I am not super familiar with manage games code entry, but you may have better luck trying to redeem the code in the Microsoft/Xbox Store right on the console! Best of luck! :)
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

Fallout 4 Season Pass not working

To download any DLC that has been released go to My Games and Apps>Fallout 4>hit the menu button on Fallout 4>Manage Game. From there you can see any DLC that you can download.
Thema:

Fallout 4 DLC problem

1. Fallout 4 DLC problem - Similar Threads - Fallout DLC problem

2. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  3. Fallout 4 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc: I had fallout 4 and recently bought the game of the year edition for the dlc. I have no internet connection. When i put the disc in i had 2 fallout 4 icons in my games section of the xbox. Once it...
  4. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  5. Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?: So basically the title. I bought all of the DLC add ons for Fallout 3 in the store, they installed just fine, I go into the game and they load up and even show in the main menu downloads section....
  6. Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.: I purchased the X Box One/X Box 360 Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition. I installed everything, but the DLC is saying I have to pay for it. The DLC is not available online and only showed up once...
  7. Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems: I recently bought nuka world for fallout four and when I follow the quest i get a “you can’t go that way” followed by an invisible wall does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by...
  8. Problem with Fallout New Vegas DLC (NOT THE ULTIMATE EDITION)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Fallout New Vegas DLC (NOT THE ULTIMATE EDITION): Hello, So yesterday I installed Fallout New Vegas on my xbox one and everything synchronised nicely: I can see my progress and my save files. But when I try to look for all of my DLC it says that...
  9. Fallout New Vegas DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC problem: Morning. I wanted to buy Fallout New Vegas due to increased rumours about it hitting BC soon. So, lo and behold, went to my local marketplace (Brazil) and tried checking for the DLC, only to see...
  10. Fallout 4 Automatron DLC problem!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Automatron DLC problem!!: So when i bought the dlc it started downloading, and when it hit 100% it seemed to be installed so i checked the addons tab in the fallout 4 menu, automatron wasn't there. I pressed the start...