Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one

Discus and support Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i've got fallout 4 online in the game store on my xbox one. From the first moment i played it i noticed alot of bugs and strait on color/ texture... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaanVellekoop, May 2, 2021.

1. Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one

So i've got fallout 4 online in the game store on my xbox one. From the first moment i played it i noticed alot of bugs and strait on color/ texture glitches, but sinds yesterday when the game starts by the first menu
    where you loadgame or start a new you'll hear a shockingly loud angry noise from the speaker. When that happens fallout 4 is stuck and xbox one takes it uppon itself totshut the game off. Is there a fix for this and can i fix it?

:)

DaanVellekoop, May 2, 2021
  2. MoopyMoo Win User

promotional

Hi, xbox one chat support sent me here.

i bought fallout 4 and it came with a code for fallout 3. i redeemed the code online on 25th december and it showed as succesful. However, the game has yet to appear in my ready to install section on xbox one.

Thank you.

Michael
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Hello @DaanVellekoop, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
  5. WeltyDaisy99877 Win User

Redeeming Issue

i bought FALLOUT 4 on xbox one and i cant find it on my xbox but i can see it in my Microsoft account profile what do i do
  6. J4R J4R B1NK5 Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

I bought fallout 4 12-13 days ago and I still haven't received my fallout 3 code. really Xbox?
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one - Similar Threads - Fallout bought online

2. Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons: Hi there. A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasn’t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but kept my save games). Now i installed it again...
  3. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  4. I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...: I already put my question but for some reason in order to submit it I have to put a message. I don't know what that's for so I will just put my question I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition...
  5. I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive,...: I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive, although it was connected to Bethesta on Xbox in Fallout 76 on Steam. 8e322933-88c4-4c22-a9e6-76e4984fceb6
  6. so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive...: so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive and play it on xbox 360 857b4f9d-3d5a-4f28-9366-131587469e5e
  7. I bought some atoms on fallout 76 and I haven’t received my currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought some atoms on fallout 76 and I haven’t received my currency: I bought some currency on fallout 76 and it is not giving me what I bought 2580327c-e167-4258-89e4-8b9e977e31aa
  8. Just bought a bundle for fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought a bundle for fallout 76: Even though it is a universal add on like how they are in other games like how siege has the pack for all year 1 operators and that can be accessible on multiple profiles this should work the same...
  9. Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in: I have a Xbox One. I bought Fallout 3 in the Store, installed it and then it showed "retrieving Xbox 360 profile". I haven't owned a Xbox 360 in over 3 years when I did have the game on disc. Now...
  10. I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...: Hi, I try to install GFWL but it comes back with a msg that I have a network issue. My network itself is fine, but maybe it could be something specific (settings/security, etc.) that goes wrong....