Fallout 4 Automatron DLC problem!!

Discus and support Fallout 4 Automatron DLC problem!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when i bought the dlc it started downloading, and when it hit 100% it seemed to be installed so i checked the addons tab in the fallout 4 menu,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KermitTheVet, Mar 22, 2016.

1. KermitTheVet
    KermitTheVet Guest

So when i bought the dlc it started downloading, and when it hit 100% it seemed to be installed so i checked the addons tab in the fallout 4 menu, automatron wasn't there.

I pressed the start button while hovering over the fallout 4 icon on the dashboard, I then pressed 'manage game' and sure enough, automatron wasn't installed.

So i tried again, this time it wouldn't even install after i pressed the install button. I did this more than 20 times some times it would 'install' (it wouldn't count from 0% to 100%, it would just skip to 100% and act like it installed normally.) then
    other times it wouldn't.

I then tried uninstalling when it was 'installed' but it literally does nothing.

I know this isn't very specific but please help!!!!

:)

KermitTheVet, Mar 22, 2016
  2. HalfwayRice
    HalfwayRice Guest
    Corrupted DLC

The Automatron DLC for Fallout 4 seems to be corrupted on my Xbox. It is uninstalled, and every time I turn on my xbox it gives me a notification that says “Installation stopped: Fallout 4: Automatron”. When i install the DLC, it fails. when i cancel the
    installation and try again, it fails. I’ve done many things with support, all the way up to clearing all files on my hard drive and downloading them again, with no success. I receive error code 0x80070570

HalfwayRice, Mar 22, 2016
  3. Automatron DLC Issues

Hello, i am inquiring about problems ive been having with the Fallout 4 DLC Automaton for the Xbox One. The DLC refuses to work or be Deleted, it doesn't show up in fallout 4 itself but when you go into "Manage Game" it shows up and appears to be downloaded
    and i cannot delete it. i am having no other problems with any of the other DLC or the Game itself, just all of a sudden Automatron Stopped Cooperating one day. i've tried to Cycling the Power, Deleting everything for Fallout 4 including saves, the game itself
    and the Reserve space but of course Automatron refuses to be deleted no matter how many times i press that delete button.

DarthOlimpian, Mar 22, 2016
  4. KermitTheVet
    KermitTheVet Guest

I forgot to ask, but is there a way to dive into the actual files on the xbox so i can see if the dlc is actually downloaded or not? i want to know if i can delete it and redownload it to see if that works.

KermitTheVet, Mar 22, 2016
  5. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Hello Kermit,

Try power cycling (support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console) your console and see if that makes a difference here.

As for the other question, currently there is no way to dive deeper into the files other than the Manage Game area you have already found (where, if the tile is on the left it is installed; if the tile is on the right, it is "Ready to Install" and therefore
    not currently installed).

maxen, Nov 2, 2018
  6. maxen Win User

Hello Kermit,

Try power cycling (support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console) your console and see if that makes a difference here.

As for the other question, currently there is no way to dive deeper into the files other than the Manage Game area you have already found (where, if the tile is on the left it is installed; if the tile is on the right, it is "Ready to Install" and therefore
    not currently installed).
  7. KermitTheVet Win User

I forgot to ask, but is there a way to dive into the actual files on the xbox so i can see if the dlc is actually downloaded or not? i want to know if i can delete it and redownload it to see if that works.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 4 Season Pass Download Issues

Hey, guys! You will need to access the DLC from the Fallout 4's Manage Game menu. It will be there listed to Ready to Install. Bethesda has made a

help article
    about this. :) Let me know if you have further issues!
  9. Miramirajane Win User

My Season Pass For Fallout 4 - Dude, where's my DLC? Not til March 22nd?

Hi IthacaBenaccar,

Fallout 4 season pass includes 4 DLC that will be release every season. The first DLC which is Automatron will feature the return of The Mechanist, a superhero parody character who first appeared in Fallout 3. It is set to be launched on March 22. Bethesda
    has said that in April gamers will be able to pick up a Wasteland Workshop DLC, which allows players to use extra options to put together settlements and to organize fights against creatures, and the Creation Kit for the game will also arrive to make it easier
    to put together extensive mods.

The DLC should appear in your Ready to Install section once it is available.
  10. reforc3 Win User

Fallout 4 Gamepass version and season pass.

Hello,

Make sure that you are using the profile which was used to purchase the content you are referring to, here below I'll share you the MSFT store links where you can check ownership of the products mentioned, and if so, you can download them to your console as well:

Bundle:

Buy Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition - Microsoft Store

Main Game:

Buy Fallout 4 - Microsoft Store

Season Pass:

Buy Fallout 4 Season Pass - Microsoft Store

DLC:

Buy Fallout 4: Far Harbor - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Contraptions Workshop - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Vault-Tec Workshop - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Wasteland Workshop - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Nuka-World - Microsoft Store

Buy Fallout 4: Automatron - Microsoft Store
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 Automatron DLC problem!! - Similar Threads - Fallout Automatron DLC

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  6. Fallout 4 and Automatron DLC is causing Xbox one to crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 and Automatron DLC is causing Xbox one to crash: My son has the Fallout 4 game disc and purchased the Fallout 4 Automatron DLC download awhile back. Today he decided to reinstall the Fallout 4 disc because he previously uninstalled it and he...
  7. Fallout 4 DLC won't finish downloading (Automatron).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC won't finish downloading (Automatron).: I have installed all of the DLC's for Fallout 4, but the "Automatron" will download to 79.65mb and then it will notify me that the "Download has stopped". I can then cancel the download (because...
  8. Fallout 4 Automatron DLC "mechanical menace" achievement stuck at 100% completion, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Automatron DLC "mechanical menace" achievement stuck at 100% completion, ...: Hello everyone! i got a problem involving the first released dlc from Fallout 4 named "Automatron". Now, im experiencing allot of bugs after the dlc and would almost call it a bugfest, but...
  9. WHERE TO FIND FALLOUT 4 AUTOMATRON DLC AFTER INSTALLATION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE TO FIND FALLOUT 4 AUTOMATRON DLC AFTER INSTALLATION: This has been a frequent question in the community. Bethesda did something unique with this DLC and is allowing it to exist within in-game play. In other words, this DLC consists of additional...
  10. Fallout 4 Automatron purchase not recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Automatron purchase not recognized: I purchased the new Fallout 4 DLC and played it for a couple hours earlier today. I logged back on tonight and when I tried to load my saved game it said that I did not have that DLC any longer. I...