Fallout 4 and Automatron DLC is causing Xbox one to crash

Discus and support Fallout 4 and Automatron DLC is causing Xbox one to crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has the Fallout 4 game disc and purchased the Fallout 4 Automatron DLC download awhile back. Today he decided to reinstall the Fallout 4 disc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmokedAxe50, Jun 17, 2019.

1. SmokedAxe50
    SmokedAxe50 Guest

My son has the Fallout 4 game disc and purchased the Fallout 4 Automatron DLC download awhile back. Today he decided to reinstall the Fallout 4 disc because he previously uninstalled it and he reinstalled the the dlc as well but after he done this, his
    xbox one began shutting off on its own everytime he tries to play a game, any game but as long as hes not trying to play a game, the system does not shut down. We had this issue several months ago with a different game and dlc but was able to figure out it
    was due to the download being interrupted while downloading so uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the problem but we have tried uninstalling this game and reinstalling but it doesnt help. The DLC doesnt seem to have an uninstall for it like the other one
    did a few months ago so I dont know what to do because now he cant play any of his games because of this. The problem didnt start until immediately after he reinstalled this game and dlc so Im certain that it is what is causing the issue, but I dont know how
    to fix it since uninstalling the game its self does not fix the problem...Any help on how to fix this will be greatly appreciated!

:)

SmokedAxe50, Jun 17, 2019
  2. SmokedAxe50 Win User

Well after reading some of the possible solutions to our problem and trying the recommedation of going under "manage game" of the Fallout 4 icon on his system and then clicking on the fallout 4 reseved space and clearing it out....now the system wont even
    load to the home screen. We have to reset the power adapter by unplugging it from the wall and the back of the system and then we get a white light on the power brick then it goes orange and then the system powers its self on but before it has time to even
    start loading, the system shuts its self off...I dont know what to do now, clearing out the reserve space made things much worse because now I have no access to anything, someone please help!
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 4 Season Pass Download Issues

Hey, guys! You will need to access the DLC from the Fallout 4's Manage Game menu. It will be there listed to Ready to Install. Bethesda has made a

help article
    about this. :) Let me know if you have further issues!
  4. maxen Win User

Fallout 4 Automatron DLC problem!!

Hello Kermit,

Try power cycling (support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console) your console and see if that makes a difference here.

As for the other question, currently there is no way to dive deeper into the files other than the Manage Game area you have already found (where, if the tile is on the left it is installed; if the tile is on the right, it is "Ready to Install" and therefore
    not currently installed).
  5. KermitTheVet Win User

Fallout 4 Automatron DLC problem!!

I forgot to ask, but is there a way to dive into the actual files on the xbox so i can see if the dlc is actually downloaded or not? i want to know if i can delete it and redownload it to see if that works.
  6. Miramirajane Win User

My Season Pass For Fallout 4 - Dude, where's my DLC? Not til March 22nd?

Hi IthacaBenaccar,

Fallout 4 season pass includes 4 DLC that will be release every season. The first DLC which is Automatron will feature the return of The Mechanist, a superhero parody character who first appeared in Fallout 3. It is set to be launched on March 22. Bethesda
    has said that in April gamers will be able to pick up a Wasteland Workshop DLC, which allows players to use extra options to put together settlements and to organize fights against creatures, and the Creation Kit for the game will also arrive to make it easier
    to put together extensive mods.

The DLC should appear in your Ready to Install section once it is available.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 and Automatron DLC is causing Xbox one to crash - Similar Threads - Fallout Automatron DLC

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  6. Fallout 4 DLC won't finish downloading (Automatron).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC won't finish downloading (Automatron).: I have installed all of the DLC's for Fallout 4, but the "Automatron" will download to 79.65mb and then it will notify me that the "Download has stopped". I can then cancel the download (because...
  7. Fallout 4 Automatron DLC "mechanical menace" achievement stuck at 100% completion, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Automatron DLC "mechanical menace" achievement stuck at 100% completion, ...: Hello everyone! i got a problem involving the first released dlc from Fallout 4 named "Automatron". Now, im experiencing allot of bugs after the dlc and would almost call it a bugfest, but...
  8. WHERE TO FIND FALLOUT 4 AUTOMATRON DLC AFTER INSTALLATION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE TO FIND FALLOUT 4 AUTOMATRON DLC AFTER INSTALLATION: This has been a frequent question in the community. Bethesda did something unique with this DLC and is allowing it to exist within in-game play. In other words, this DLC consists of additional...
  9. Fallout 4 Automatron DLC problem!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Automatron DLC problem!!: So when i bought the dlc it started downloading, and when it hit 100% it seemed to be installed so i checked the addons tab in the fallout 4 menu, automatron wasn't there. I pressed the start...
  10. Fallout 4 Automatron purchase not recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Automatron purchase not recognized: I purchased the new Fallout 4 DLC and played it for a couple hours earlier today. I logged back on tonight and when I tried to load my saved game it said that I did not have that DLC any longer. I...