Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking

Discus and support Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already hacked 50 terminals and picked 50 locks but have neither robcos worst nightmare or whats your is mine achievements. Ive restarted my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Upsetti Spaghetti, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking

I have already hacked 50 terminals and picked 50 locks but have neither robcos worst nightmare or whats your is mine achievements. Ive restarted my xbox and even swapped characters for a second (and still did all the work to get the achievements) and neither character unlocked the achievements.

:)

Upsetti Spaghetti, Jun 13, 2023
  2. Upsetti Spaghetti Win User

You are amazing i just got it THANK YOU
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Upsetti, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some inconveniences with these achievements. May I know if you tried all the possible solutions provided in this related thread?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. The Last Ewok Win User

Same game listed twice under achievements?

That 50G, did you unlock those same acheivements for the 1420G or are they different acheivements?
  5. COCHISE44 Win User

Gamerscore is back but...

Ahhh! I'm not the only one with this issue.

My collective games achievements add up to 1760 but my Forza 4 achievements are all messed up. I;ve signed in/out several times and tried the 'unlocking an easy acheivement' again as suggested before, however now my games section acheivements tab says 1770
    G but when I access it, the sum of my game acheivements adds up to the correct 1760.

My Forza 4 acheivements tab states '41 of 48' Acheivements however when select it, there are only 7 of 48 unlocked. My badges are showing up in my profile in the Forza 4 forum if that info helps.

Also when I select compare games with people in my friends list the correct 1760 G is showing at the top with the correct 680 G for forza 4 however when I select to compare that game tab my G rating changes to 115 and most of my 'already' unlocked icons
    are missing.

I hope this info helps in finding a solution to this frustrating problem.

Please can someone help?
  6. Fearless Feedle Win User

How do you get this gamer pic?

Ive unlocked both gamer pics and they are free by unlocking ingame acheivements. The zoomed skull is by total destruction on 4 levels in adventure mode acheivement and the other is by completing 100% adventure mode + secrets 100% destruction 100% crystals
    100% enemies on every level. sounds tough but its easy once you play the game a few times and learn how to shield block. These two pictures where recently unlocked by me. You need the full game to unlock the acheivements which unlock the gamer pics. Theres
    two clone xray pics out there.. football game brain picture and mlg picture pack 8 or 9 has the xray skull with controller. Hope this answers the creators question since others can't give the correct answer.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 acheivements not unlocking - Similar Threads - Fallout acheivements unlocking

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  6. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  7. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  8. Fallout 76

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76: I was wondering who has the problems with the screen freezing and locking up when they're playing fallout 76. That is an issue with the servers obvious to me and it is not my internet because it...
  9. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  10. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...